35, Male, Single, Monaro & Snowy, NSW
- Last online:
- 26 May '18
HeadlineSmart, handsome and a little bit dangerous. Well... 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
Just moved to Canberra area in 2015, and loving the sea change. The availability of boutique food and the relaxed atmosphere is amazing. Still trying to find my niche, but am really loving growing fruit and vegetables.
I love cooking (and eating) a well cooked meal. A new ingredient is always a big highlight, but they're few and far between these days.
My long term goal is to own a small farm. Think Matt Evans from Gourmet Farmer except better and with more of a clue. I love to build things and do jobs around the house. I get bored quickly if I don't have a job or plan for the day.
At a glance
- 35 years old
- Monaro & Snowy, NSW
- 6'0/183 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Education / Science
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 30 - 40 years old
- Within 500km
- Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced
- at least 5'0/152 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average
- Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children at home
- Possibly want children, Want children
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate
- I like most music except RnB. Prefer Heavy Metal and Electronic. The Prodigy, Disturbed, Massive Attack, Audioslave, INXS, Radiohead, John Butler Trio & Powderfinger just to name a few.
- I have run out of room for the books I've owned, most of them are fantasy (Feist, Hobb, Kim Harrison and Laurell K. Hamilton).
- Movies & TV
- Comedy and action all the way, as well as some stuff that's a bit left of centre. As long as it isn't a musical, I'm usually happy. Big Bang Theory, Supernatural, How I Met Your Mother & Community. Eternal Sunshine for a Spotless Mind, Usual Suspects, Amelie, Donnie Darko & Fight Club.
- Other Interests
- I love the outdoors and don't think it counts as camping unless you had to hike for 6 hours to get the camp site.