33, Female, Single, Woden Valley, ACT
- Last online:
- 16 Jun '18
About me - headline
Passionate, loyal and free-spirited. Looking for someone to share the adventure.
About me - description
I am passionate, easy-going and adventurous. I value honesty and kindness above all else.
Born and bred in Melbourne, I moved to Canberra for work four years ago.
I am a social worker, currently working in the public service. I am very passionate about my work, however I also value a healthy work-life balance.
I love spending time outdoors and being active. On weekends I can usually be found running around my local lake, exploring Canberra's beautiful trails, trawling the local brunch and coffee scene, or getting out of town on a spontaneous road trip.
I am lucky enough to have a large and wonderful family in Melbourne and always enjoy spending time with my nieces and nephews when I get the chance.
Completely new to online dating, and returning to the dating scene after a very lengthy break, I am looking for someone who'll be happy to take things slowly.
There's plenty more to learn about me, but I shall leave it there for now. If you'd like to know more, please get in touch and say hello!
At a glance
- 33 years old
- Woden Valley, ACT
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Personality - Private
- Star sign - Virgo
- 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - Athletic
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Government employee
- Occasional/social drinker
- Left wing
her ideal partner
- 29 - 37 years old
- Within 50km
- Have no children
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- James Taylor, Beatles, Radiohead, Missy Higgins, Josh Groban, Lior, Bernard Fanning, Coldplay, Florence + The Machine
- The Nautral Way of Things. Anything by Nikki Gemmell or Alice Sebold.
- Movies & TV
- The last movies I saw were Lion and La La Land. I loved them both. Among my all-time favourites are The Notebook and The Painted Veil.
- Having grown up in Melbourne, I enjoy watching AFL and tennis. I'm an avid long-distance runner, I've completed two full marathons and always thinking about the next.
- Other Interests
- Picnics, gardening, hiking, cooking and coffee..