29, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
Headline'You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.' - Mae West
Family, friends, travel, going out, staying in, blah, blah, blah... So yup, just like everyone else on here, I am officially a normal person!
Over the last few years I've given much of my time to establishing my career and whilst it has been rewarding, I am now looking to get a little more balance in my life.
I am a walking contradiction on so many levels: silly yet serious, sophisticated yet down to earth, eccentric but also very normal, progressive and at the same time traditional. I like to think that it keeps things interesting ; )
I want to find someone that brings a smile to my face whenever I think of him and vice versa. I hope to find someone I can connect with intellectually, emotionally and physically...
So there's just a quick snapshot, which will definitely leave a lot to talk about!
At a glance
- 29 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- 5'4/162 cm
- Star sign - Gemini
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 28 - 38 years old
- Within 50km
- 5'10/177 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Have no children
- Want children, Possibly want children
What I'm looking for
Call me old fashioned or romantic but I do believe in the elusive 'spark,' which is often unexplainable. Besides that, I am truly looking to find someone that is interested in a relationship.
- Open to most genres
- Not too much leisure reading at the moment but some favourites are: The Monk, The Scarlet Letter, Dracula and Lord of the Rings.
- Movies & TV
- Again not too fussed but some favourites are: Seinfeld, The Muppets, The Handmaid's Tale, Lord of the Rings, Moonrise Kingdom, Amelie, Heartbreaker, A Film With Me In It, The Royal Tenenbaums etc. Basically anything except horror or really gory films - I like to sleep at night!
- I'll admit that I'm more of a watcher rather than participant... Do board games count?
- Other Interests
- Absolutely love theatre/performing arts and have started getting into horse riding of late.