46, Male, Single, Sunshine Coast, QLD
- Last online:
- 20 Jul '18
HeadlineLet¿s keep it real, have respect and honesty and enjoy life.
Enjoy a varied range of things. Variety is the spice they say. Anything from a relaxing game of golf ( or stressful depending how I play lol) to a fun exhilarating ride out on the JetSki. A nice relaxing cruise down the canal and river on the kayak to a fun night out dancing to a live band. I love music and love live performance. I also enjoy keeping fit and a healthy lifestyle.
I love eating out but also don't mind cooking. Sorry no gourmet chef here though. Pretty good on the BBQ and do a pretty mean roast.
Movies, beachtime, walks, adventures, camping, socialising etc. Enjoy spending time with my Choc Lab. He's a lot of fun.
Run a Finance Business that keeps me busy. Built up over the last few years and now at a point where I can choose to pull back a little if I want. Be great to find that special girl to share life with. Life on my own is ok but I've always been one who loves to share. At a point where I have choices where I can take time to enjoy those special moments you share with the one you love. I am a bit of a romantic so expect some spoiling :-)
Wish everyone well on here and hope you all find what your looking for.
Be happy :-)
At a glance
- 46 years old
- Sunshine Coast, QLD
- 6'3/190 cm
- Star sign - Pisces
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Diploma
- Financial Services
- Business Owner
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 30 - 45 years old
- Within 100km
- Separated, Divorced, Widowed, Single
- 5'0/152 cm - 5'11/180 cm
- Non-smoker, Trying to quit smoking, Occasional/social smoker
- Hispanic / Latino, Other background, Mixed Race, White / Caucasian, Asian
- Star sign - Cancer, Gemini, Scorpio, Taurus, Libra, Aquarius, Capricorn, Aries, Pisces, Sagittarius, Virgo, Leo
- Personality - Private, Very Social, Social, Sometimes Social, Very Private
- Eye colour - Green, Black, Blue, Grey, Brown, Other, Hazel
- Hair colour - Black, Dark Brown, Other, Light Brown, Blonde
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home
- Want children, Don't want children, Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets, Have no pets
- Education - Degree, High School, Some college, Post Graduate, Diploma
- Agricultural, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Accounting, Other industry, Defence / Emergency Services, Healthcare / Medical, IT / Telecoms, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Sales / Marketing, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Administration, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Unemployed, Financial Services, Construction, Consulting, Advertising / PR / Media, Customer Service / Call Centres, Property / Real Estate, Student, Trades / Services, HR/Employment / Training, Government employee, Legal, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Education / Science
- Professional, Management, Tradesperson, Executive, Business Owner, Student, Other job role, Customer Service Role, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Senior Management, Technical
- Other Christian, Buddhist, Agnostic, Anglican, Catholic
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker, Often drinker
What I'm looking for
Someone who is fun, loving, caring and most of all can be honest with others and honest with herself. Respect is important and trust and communication vital for a relationship. Want someone who is happy to be themselves and keep independence but at the some time create a togetherness that makes us 1
- Foo Fighters, Bon Jovi, Guns n Roses, Faithless, Pink, Guy Sebastian, James Blunt, but can listen to anyone and appreciate anyone who can perform live. Love going to live concerts and enjoy live bands. Enjoy playing the guitar, although a fair way to go with that but getting there.
- Not a huge reader
- Movies & TV
- Various from action like Die Hard to romantic like Valentines Day or 50 First Dates. Love a great comedy like The Love Guru or Austin Powers. Again enjoy variety.
- Football (Real Football with a round ball lol). Golf, swimming, gym, Tae Kwon Do, again like watching and playing lots of sports...prefer playing. Will soon be doing my skippers ticket and getting into water sports. Will also be doing my padi course next year.
- Other Interests
- Cycling, eating out and a few social drinks. Hanging around with family and friends enjoying the simple things in life. Playing the guitar although playing in the very loose sense.