31, Male, Divorced, Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
- 19 Oct '18
About me - headline
Demigod, occasional exaggerator.
About me - description
I'm kind, caring, intellectually curious, active, driven and probably several other adjectives.
When I'm not busy saving lives (or, more accurately, medicating/washing/dodging the punches of the elderly) at work, I enjoy spending time with my friends and family, reading, exercising, watching live music, and dancing like no one is watching (which, unfortunately, is not always the case).
I'm looking for someone warm, kind and with a sense of humour, who I can have an interesting conversation with, and ideally (but not necessarily) an exercise partner/hiking buddy/live music enthusiast. Disdain for Grant Denyer is a plus.
At a glance
- 31 years old
- Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Scorpio
- 6'1/185 cm
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Like pets but do not have any
his ideal partner
- 24 - 35 years old
- Within 50km
- Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
- Anything from Sufjan Stevens to Parkway Drive.
- Philosophy, psychology, history, and fiction - anything about ideas really.
- Movies & TV
- UK comedy, foreign films, House of Cards, Homeland, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones.
- Boxing, muay thai, touch rugby.
- Other Interests
- Dry humour, interesting conversation, outdoor activities, learning new things. Travel (to a degree).