39, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
- 18 Oct '18
About me - headline
Family with few global homes (and not "dating within 50km" as these RSVP guys decided for us :-)
About me - description
1. Intelligent global mind.
2. sporty&cultural family values.
3. several internationall homes.
for those obsessed with appearance: attractive (very), slim athletic ( best way to put it), won't compete with you in muscles size but like my sports and train when I can ( would love you to do the same).
Let's do further shortlisting.
Of European urban origin(s) - multiple, so no single cliche of a folk dress and flowers, spaghetti or bratwurst, besides I prefer green smoothie, denim, gowns and opera.
Australia is my dear home: worked for a century in government services across the country, before retired into own business - hence can tell you more about AU than most ppl who call themselves Aussie.
vibrant and intelligent personality, my business permit my regular time abroad which I love and cherish ( my version is lakes&mountains&opera, no touristic rush and binging sight-seeing, rather a relaxing "local life style").
Japan and Europe are my spots outside of AU, no third-world countries where one feels like a king at a little cost...
Most importantly, before any global and Oz luxury romantics, your family readiness is essential: I am a solo-parent (no restrictive shared care), so you'd be someone ready to start and enjoy your family, with "boring" skiing seasons in AU and Europe, surfing courses in QLD, especially boring (for some) morning runs plus soccer and golf games on Sundays; matinee ballet on Saturdays; home performances and book reading; beach sculptures and picnics every single warm evening, with a red -carpet ball here and there ( just for an adult change), and the rest of ego-challenging errands called "successful parenthood" :-) copycats who would like to do this all from scratch on your own, without "someone else's kids", be my guest:)
At a glance
- 39 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- Have children at home - 1 child
- Want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - Athletic
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Post Graduate
- Business Owner
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 37 - 48 years old
- Within 500km
- White / Caucasian
- Want children
- at least 5'11/180 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree
What I'm looking for
If you tamed your personal success and want to take pride in expanding your success into your family project, let's match further our resources to make it happen. Not expecting you to be my current neighbour: would be no need in this digital business. Living-overseas experience is essential.
- Chopin must intertwine with Deep House and such. it is just like food: diversity, quality and the right place&tjme for the right choice.
- At the age of 4, I moved from Grays Anatomy somewhere laterally ( where were those parents leaving their medical books around?..). I still have the book... you and I must be well read. not to show off. but to keep developing thinking concepts so when we are 90 we can still have a conversation.
- Movies & TV
- German, French and arthouse movies, reminescenting about Fellini, with occasional revision of "age-appropriate" Dreamworks pieces... no TV, thankfully stopped selling my life to these guys a while ago.
- running, gym, beach sports. would love you to join for Aussie or EU skiing, a race on the ice-skating rink ( or- better - on the outdoor ice in Holland or Switzerland !), hiking in the mountains, golf in my/your fav courses; will join you in surfing/sailing.
- Other Interests
- Personal preference aftermath: general intelligence, fitness, family values, self- and mutual respect, good use of language ( preferably few), aesthetics, and quality shoes must.