39, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
- 20 Jan '18
HeadlineThis ad is about Family with few global homes (and not ab. "dating within 50km" as these RSVP guys decided for us :-)
1. Intelligent global mind.
2. sporty&cultural family values.
3. several homes in favourite parts of this tiny planet.
for those obsessed with appearance: attractive (very), slim athletic ( best way to put it), won't compete with you in muscles size but like my sports and train when I can ( would love you to do the same).
Let's do further shortlisting.
Of European urban origin ( there are "few more out there" hence no need in one cliche of a folk dress and flowers, besides I prefer denim, gowns and opera :-)
15-year Australian ( saved the country working in public services before retired into own business - hence can tell you more ab AU than most AU-born people).
Background is not a central item in this story, yet your business or your corporate errands should be flexible to travel/live abroad ( my version is lakes&mountains&opera), enjoy German, French and arthouse movies, reminescenting about Fellini, with occasional revision of Dreamworks pieces...no Doctor Who, I am afraid. And no wine tasting lol ( what a waste of the precious time!)
Japan and Europe are the favourites outside of AU.
most importantly, before any global luxury romantics, your parenting readiness is essential: I am already a solo-parent (no restrictive shared care), so you'd be someone ready to start a family.
Not looking for a subordinated man. Instead, for the one who is equally strong, confident and fit to meet my super-rational list of terms and conditions and will reciprocate with his. With No1 on the list being investment-into-children-and-their-international-education, and No2 - those few global homes :-)
At a glance
|Age||39 years old||37 - 48 years old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 500km|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
What I'm looking for
If you tamed your personal success and want to take pride in expanding your success into your family project, let's match further our resources to make it happen. Not expecting you to be my current neighbour: would be no need in this digital business. Living-overseas experience is essential.
- Chopin must intertwine with Deep House and such. it is just like food: diversity, quality and the right place&tjme for the right choice.
- At the age of 4, I moved from Grays Anatomy somewhere laterally ( where were those parents leaving their medical books around?..). I still have the book... you and I must be well read. not to show off. but to keep developing thinking concepts. To be able to have a conversation even when we are 90
- Movies & TV
- already said somewhere above: I am selective what I consume be it food, events, art, music or any watching material... and no TV - I simply don't have spare life time to sell to ppl who make for us those TV products...
- running, gym, beach sports. would love you to join for Aussie or EU skiing, a race on the ice-skating rink ( or- better - on the outdoor ice in Holland or Switzerland !), hiking in the mountains, golf in my/your fav courses; will join you in surfing/sailing.
- Other Interests
- Personal preference aftermath: general intelligence, fitness, family values, self- and mutual respect, good use of language ( preferably few), aesthetics, and quality shoes must.