39, Female, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
- 02 Jun '18
HeadlineI'm not sure why I named myself after a fictional male character either.
I try to keep life as uncomplicated as possible. I don't like accumulating 'things' just for the sake of it. I'm not that motivated by money (in a middle-class sense - ie I feel poor if I can't travel overseas.) I try to avoid starting this many sentences with 'I'. I try not to be shallow but I judge people for writing profiles and not at least nodding in the direction of grammar.
Canberra is working out for me. I have great friends here and a job that I love, so I don't imagine leaving anytime soon. (Well, apart from as often as possible to travel or get away for the weekend.) Like everyone around here, I like both couch and not-couch. Sharing conversation, belly laughter and a bottle of wine is perhaps my favourite way to spend an evening.
At a glance
- 39 years old
- Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- 5'7/170 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 35 - 48 years old
- Within 25km
- Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated
- at least 5'8/172 cm
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Slim, Average, Athletic
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children
- Possibly want children, Don't want children
What I'm looking for
I'm attracted to men who combine as many of the following as possible: intelligent, balanced, witty, sensual, ethical, active, curious, caring, tall, whimsical.
- Currently on high rotation: Nina Simone, Josh Pyke, The Smiths, Nick Cave, Antony and the Johnsons, Tori Amos, The Beatles, The Cure, Bishop Allen, Lisa Mitchell, The National.
- SMH on a Saturday, trashy novels, not so trashy novels, history, art history, occasionally dabble with anthropology.
- Movies & TV
- Movies: I like something you can discuss afterwards, but don't mind the occasional mindless blockbuster. TV: West Wing, 30 Rock, QandA (when I have the strength), Insiders, Kitchen Cabinet, Girls, Newsroom, Miranda.
- To keep fit: walking, gym, yoga. Spectating: politics.
- Other Interests
- Art, theatre, sewing, cooking, travel, photography, history, tiny animals on the internet.