40, Female, Divorced, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
About me - headline
As the title says....
About me - description
I am a very independent and driven individual. I work hard to acquire the finer things in life. I have travelled extensively. I am genuine and honest and only looking to find one man. I want to look forward to coming home to you at the end of the day. I want to be excited about being with you and the great possibilities and opportunities we can uncover together. The right man would be spoilt with good cooking, massages and loyalty at the very least. I travel a lot with my work. I am very caring and a good listener. I believe I have class and style and have a good career in the healthcare industry. I am told my eyes are my best feature.
At a glance
- 40 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- White / Caucasian
- Have children at home - 1 child up to 8 years old
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Scorpio
- 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Black
- Education - Degree
- Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Have no pets
her ideal partner
- 39 - 55 years old
- Within 75km
- Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced
- Hispanic / Latino, White / Caucasian
- Have children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Very Social, Social
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average
- Education - Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree, High School, Some college
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner would compliment my life, not complicate it! He would have style, charisma, charm and intellect, smell sensational and challenge me. I am attracted to mature men who are powerful and accomplished and possibly a little unique. I like a man who is a real man!!
- Favourite Music: Beneath your beautiful (Labrinth), The Scientist (Cold Play), Read My Mind (The Killers), Let Me Be (Xavier Rudd), Dune Mosse (Zucchero), Don't Give Up Know (Peter Gabriel), Father & Son (Cat Stevens), The Blower's Daughter (Damien Rice)
- Preference towards non fiction. Love reading about people's triumps. Steven Covey (7 Habits of the most effective people). Motivational articles.
- Movies & TV
- Favourite Movies - Benjamin Button, Notebook, The English Patient, As good as it gets. TV - all current affairs program's
- Enjoy watching or attending Rugby or AFL.
- Other Interests
- International Travel, Entertaining & Cooking, Massage with Incense and the chinese violen or dulcimer playing in the background, Shopping, puzzles and crosswords, suduko, exquisite photography, spirituality, movies/theatre, writing.