41, Female, Single, Brisbane - Southside, QLD
- Last online:
- 16 Jun '18
HeadlineSelf confessed coffee snob who is definitely a morning person!
I'm an easy going, down to earth person who loves the outdoors. I like keeping fit and enjoy running but not a fitness freak - I love food too much :)
I love catching up with family and friends, taking photos, going to the beach and camping. I'm a regular visitor to the sunny coast especially during summer.
I enjoy my job, work with a great bunch of people and love to be busy - makes the days fly by (most of the time!)
I'm pretty much open to any adventure - as long as it doesn't involve rollercoasters or jumping out of a plane :)
At a glance
- 41 years old
- Brisbane - Southside, QLD
- 5'8/172 cm
- Star sign - Virgo
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- HR/Employment / Training
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 37 - 46 years old
- Within 50km
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Want children
What I'm looking for
Just the usual - genuine, down to earth guy who can make me laugh and also laugh at my jokes (I do think I can be funny!)
- I'm happy to admit I am an 80's tragic, I do like listening to a variety of different tunes and love catching a live gig every so often. Triple J is always on the radio.
- I like reading autobiographies - have recently finished some fantastic inspirational stories.
- Movies & TV
- Love a good comedy, rom com, drama, thriller. Not that into Sci Fi. Friends and How I Met Your Mother are my all time favourites.
- Pretty much can watch any sport (apart from Rugby - I don't get it!) and don't mind catching a few footy games live during the year (I've also been seen following along on a golf course). Born and bred Queenslander so Maroons all the way ;) I'm a Brisbane Roar member & don't mind the Big Bash.
- Other Interests
- Family is important to me and when I'm not travelling (have visited some fantastic places), taking photos, cooking, running or playing in mud, I love spending time with family and friends. Love hitting the sunny coast especially during summer!