37, Female, Single, Adelaide - North & North Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 12 Dec '17
HeadlineLife moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might miss it!
I'm an easygoing, fun, warm & energetic person! I'm a dedicated primary school teacher and very passionate about my work.
I've travelled around Australia and overseas a number of times - Central America, IndoChina & Eastern Europe to name a few. I've met some amazing people, tried great foods, experienced rich cultures and had some great adventures like white-water rafting, hot air ballooning, quad biking and scuba diving. My last big trip took me to Cyprus, Jordan & Israel for just over 4 weeks. Saw some amazing sites (climbed a pyramid of course) and met lots of great new friends! Looking forward to planning my next adventure... Africa? South America? Who knows! ;)
Love to have fun - drinks with friends, visit a winery, a good boogie on the dancefloor, a hit of karaoke, a night at the movies, going to a concert or show, good food & a lot of laughs!
I'm quite independent, family-orientated and love my friends. I have 4 nieces/nephews who are a delight to visit and spoil!
I am looking to share some adventures & more laughter with the right person.
At a glance
|Age||37 years old||28 - 39 years old|
|Location||Adelaide - North & North Eastern Suburbs, SA||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average, A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
How do you describe someone you haven't met yet...? Looking for someone I can have fun with but who will also be happy chilling on the couch with me! Good sense of humour, makes me laugh, easygoing, honest and genuine. If this sounds like you, it would be great to hear from you!
- A bit of everything - dance music, Top 40, Blink 182, Pearl Jam, Cold Chisel etc...
- I like reading crime novels; James Patterson and Patricia Cornwell are two of my favourite authors.
- Movies & TV
- The Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones, The Blacklist, Grey's Anatomy, Friends, Will and Grace, Sex & The City etc... Movies? Anything that makes me laugh or a good thriller. Die Hard movies, Top Gun, Ferris Bueller's Day Off & Zoolander are some of my favourites.
- I used to love to play netball but haven't for a while due to a knee injury. I like to watch the footy more than any other sport but enjoying watching most sports live.
- Other Interests
- Socialising with friends (pub, winery etc.), karaoke or heading out with friends for a night on the town - love a good dance. Going to the movies, comedy shows, musicals and anything for a good laugh generally.