44, Female, Single, Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
- 17 Nov '18
About me - headline
One day or day one, you decide!
About me - description
Hi! Thanks for stopping by ;) I have a great life but would like to meet that special someone who I have chemistry with and who shares common interests. Life is much better when you have a partner in crime. I live a healthy life and am a positive person who enjoys simple pleasures.
I have a kind and gentle heart. I am a trustworthy and supportive person and value these qualities in others.
I am hard worker during the week so feel most comfortable relaxing on the weekends, either spending time with family and friends, working on house maintenance projects, exploring new places locally , swimming in my pool, going to the footy or watching movies. I also like to cook up a storm in the kitchen and love having bbqs.
I particularly enjoy watching the football (I'm a Docker till I die). I can be a little bit of a geek at times and not ashamed to admit it. My favourite movies genres are Sci fi, action and documentaries.
I have a chocolate Labrador whom I adore and I enjoy taking him out and about to the beach, the park and for walks. I love him very much and it's lovely waking up to that face every morning.
I am keen to embark on overseas travel, would love to find someone who is interested exploring new places locally and overseas.
I know it's hard to get to know someone by just a few photos and a couple of paragraphs, so if you want to get to know me better then please say hi. X
At a glance
- 44 years old
- Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Scorpio
- 5'4/162 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Diploma
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Other religion
- Right wing
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 39 - 44 years old
- Within 75km
- Attached/Other, Separated, Widowed, Divorced, Single
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have children at home, Have no children
- Possibly want children, Want children, Don't want children
- Personality - Private, Social, Sometimes Social
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average
- Eye colour - Grey, Green, Brown, Black, Hazel, Other, Blue
- Hair colour - Black, Bald, Red, Dark Brown, Light Brown, White, Other, Blonde, Grey
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
someone who enjoys conversation, has a kind heart, patient, honest and good communicator. Financially independent, affectionate and has direction in life. I like children so all good if you have them. Extra points if you make me laugh ( which I love) and if you love dogs. x
- I enjoy 90's dance and trance. Also the 80's! Kate Bush, Billy Idol, Simple Minds, Prince, Bon Jovi and I also like recent artists such as David Guetta, Calvin Harris, Emma Louise, Florence and The Machine and Lana Del Rey.
- I have always been a bit of a book worm but have unfortunately over the last few years have lacked the time to do so. I do love the written word though. I did manage to find time recently to read Purple Heart. It was well worth it too. I don't mind reading he newspaper.
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy documentaries and sbs. Also love Sci-Fi and action movies. Love zombie movies as well. and of course GOT. I don't watch much TV
- Love my Freo dockers. I don't play too much sport anymore but like to swim, workout and walk my dog.
- Other Interests
- I'm not looking to rush into a relationship. I prefer to get to know someone first however I am looking for that someone that I have chemistry with. I would also prefer someone who likes dogs.