35, Female, Single, Burnie / Devonport / North Western Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 01 Jul '18
About me - headline
Caring professional looking for that special someone to share life with
About me - description
I'm a hardworking Christian, love listening and playing music (I play keyboard and sing). Also a bit of a nerd when it comes to TV and movies; I love good sci fi and fantasy! Favourite show ever would be Firefly.
I also love travelling, I've been to Europe, next on my bucket list would be a road trip around America. Am happy travelling alone (life's too short!) but would love to share the experience with someone special.
At a glance
- 35 years old
- Burnie / Devonport / North Western Region, TAS
- Have no children
- Star sign - Virgo
- 5'5/165 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Education - Post Graduate
- Occasional/social drinker
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 28 - 40 years old
- Within 250km
- I like most types of music (everything from classical piano to classic rock), and I play keyboard and sing at my church.
- Movies & TV
- Most sci-fi and fantasy, especially Lord of the Rings and Firefly
- I like bushwalking and skiing, and follow rugby union (go the All Blacks!)
- Other Interests
- Coffee, travelling & road trips, coffee, doing creative/crafty stuff like card-making; and did I mention coffee?