36, Male, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 17 Feb '18
HeadlineA suitable boy touch of gentlemanly charm seeking a suitable girl.
I love being active - day trips, walking, random road trips. Would love to learn to surf one day. If I'm watching TV it's usually the ABC or SBS and I must admit that I'm addicted to news & current affairs.
I could get lost in Bunnings for an hour or three just dreaming about the endless possibilities ... and reading the papers over breakfast is a great way to spend a Sunday morning.
Like to cook & eat good food, improving my skills and looking for taste testers. Love Thai, Indian and all of these mouth-watering flavours. I also have a weakness for sushi.
The simple things are the most important in my life ... sharing dinner with family & friends ... the exuberant welcome I get from my beautiful niece when I haven't seen her in a while...
Whether they be a friend or something more, I'm looking for someone who loves life & never takes a backward step.
At a glance
|Age||36 years old||28 - 40 years old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I want to associate myself with a funny, caring, smart and easy going women with an interesting personality. Someone who is comfortable to be around with and not afraid to take control and share life experiences together.
- Mainly rock, Nine Inch Nails, Pearl Jam, Motley Crue, Metallica, Dandy Warhols and a stack of others too many to list, except country ,
- Mostly autobiographies and too many newspapers. Currently tackling the Game of Thrones series
- Movies & TV
- Trainspotting, Requiem for a Dream, The Office, Dexter, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Lost, Man vs. Wild with Bear Grylls, Two and a Half Men, Californication, Community, Futurama, Entourage, The Hangover, Mallrats, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
- Cricket, AFL, League & Motorsports F1 mostly
- Other Interests
- anything really, must be interesting.