35, Female, Single, Redlands City, QLD
- Last online:
- 22 May '18
HeadlineLittle Miss Happy
I¿m always happy and smiling and I appreciate the simple things in life. I enjoy living a healthy life style.
I¿m a professional hard working lady, ambitious and a bit of a go getter! Love an adventure and trying new things. Well traveled, but who doesn¿t want to keep exploring!
I¿m financially independent, one of these `no fuss¿ kind of people really.
I take care of myself but not high maintenance.
Definitely a water baby, love the ocean, beach, kayaking, jet ski, swimming or laying on the deck of the boat with a beer in hand, now that¿s life!!
Love animals and nature and I¿m a very caring person, work in Health.
Quite cheeky and love to laugh. Enjoy a good wine and with the amazing QLD weather, who doesn¿t enjoy a couple beers with friends on a Sunday afternoon!
I would like to meet new people, working hard makes it tough at times and it¿s nice to associate with others outside of the direct work circle.
I¿m attracted to people who are driven in life, respectful and who know how to enjoy the simple pleasures.
There is much more to everyone than what you can write in a bio, plus that¿s enough about me! Looking forward to getting to know more about you!!
P.S no idea why my apostrophes are being replaced with upside down question marks ...... I am intelligent and generally can use correct grammar!
At a glance
- 35 years old
- Redlands City, QLD
- 5'7/170 cm
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Other
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Defence / Emergency Services
- Senior Management
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 32 - 38 years old
- Within 100km
- Divorced, Separated, Single
- at least 6'0/183 cm
- White / Caucasian, Other Islander, Other background, Mixed Race, Aboriginal / TSI
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
- Have no children
- Movies & TV
- not a missive sci-fi fan, but if you love it I can handle it!
- love all spots, whatching and playing for fun. Would enjoy competing just no time!! Any yes, I even like cricket! Used to be into equestrian, mainly eventing unfortunately I no longer have horses. Hot yoga twice a week