54, Female, Single, Adelaide - Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 20 Jan '18
HeadlineWarm, social, curious, adventurous, loyal, interesting and fun
I love being around the water especially diving or sailing (I'm a Pisces!). Music is a passion, llistening, watching or performing. I'm not a big TV fan. I go to live concerts, shows, festival stuff, plays and art galleries - I don't know much about art, but the openings are fun! I keep fit with yoga, walking and cycling. I prefer to be doing something than not, so always seeking out new and interesting people, places and experiences. Life is for living!!
I love spending time in the outdoors (the ocean, the bush, the mountains). i love getting away for weekends or longer holidays (I'm happy in a 5 star hotel or a tent!) - not so much the tourist stuff, more the experience of being in a new place, and connecting with its people and culture. Ive travelled widely, lived overseas and had some amazing experieces - can't wait for the next adventure!
I enjoy good food, good wine and good company. I'm very social, I make lots of time to catch up with friends, family and those who nurture me, in Adelaide or interstate visits.
I'm a hard working professional, I love my work and see it as a huge part of my identity, but I also have a high degree of autonomy and flexibility in what i do and when, which means i can (mostly) balance all the things that are important to me.
I'm independent and happy with myself, my life, my career and my friendships, but I also have the energy, time, courage and commitment that's needed to meet someone special and develop a long-term, fulfilling and committed relationship. I've never had kids, so I'm not sure what kind of parent I would have been, but I'm very willing to embrace your's if you have them. I'll also promise to love your dog/cat/rabbit/goldfish if that's important to you, but I won't compromise on honesty, respect and fun!
At a glance
|Age||54 years old||48 - 59 years old|
|Location||Adelaide - Eastern Suburbs, SA||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces|
|Personality||Social||Private, Average, Social|
|Body type||Athletic, Slim, A bit overweight, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
someone authentic; with zest, drive, curiosity and a love of life; someone who'll take a risk, who makes me laugh, who values friendship and has a desire to explore and grow together; someone with a big smile, a big heart and big dreams...
- Classical, folk, jazz, blues, world music, celtic, and of course the stuff we grew up with. I sing regularly and play a few instruments badly. I'm just starting to learn a new one, but will keep that a surprise!
- biographies, psychology, philosophy
- Movies & TV
- not a fan of commercial TV
- more outdoor recreation - sailing, diving, hiking, cycling (anyone up for a tandem??), yoga. Would love to get back to skiing after a long break. Have done a little climbing and loved it. I worked in sport for 10 years, so happy. watching anything with fair, honest, hard fought competition.
- Other Interests
- some things I'd love to do in life... stand up on a surboard; walk the camino de Santiago; play in the Edinborough tatoo; drive/camp up the east coast of Australia; learn to tango; spend more time in nature; leave the world a better place; find my soul mate