37, Female, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
HeadlineThe new girl next door
Recently relocated to Canberra for work.
My career is very important to me, I love my work and look forward to it. In saying that I don't bring work home and can switch off.
I'm not a sit back and watch kind of girl. I'm fairly handy and like to fix things, until I break them. I would describe myself as a sweet natured, cheeky, smiley girl.
I'm very happy with my life and with my own space. I've been single a while and think it's time to get back out there...
At a glance
- 37 years old
- Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- 5'8/172 cm
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 32 - 51 years old
- Within 100km
- Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated
- at least 5'11/180 cm
What I'm looking for
#1 above all else kind hearted. Likes spending time with family, children and animals. Country at heart, loves the ocean. I just love men that can fix things!
- listen to a big variety, love country, older music, Pink Floyd, Eagles, ELO, The Beatles, Dire straits, Fleetwood Mac and the list goes on.
- I read most days adventure, romance and biographies.
- Movies & TV
- Anything that will make me laugh. Tv when I can fit it in around work. I'm a bit of a nerd and enjoy documentaries like mega factories and anything to do with engineering.
- Loving yoga right now. Does big loud fast cars count? haha
- Other Interests
- Love the ocean being on or under the water.