70, Female, Single, Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
- 19 Jul '18
HeadlineLooking for friendship, a mate or a buddy, to share experiences. A romantic who is honest with integrity.
Being on here is all about meeting new people! My passions are walking, yoga ,movies, cooking for others and travelling as often as I can afford to.
I enjoy keeping fit, enjoying life, and having a laugh.
At a glance
- 70 years old
- Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA
- 5'8/172 cm
- Star sign - Aquarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children at home - 1 child from 36 years old
- Don't want children
- Have no pets
- Education - Some college
- Healthcare / Medical
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 67 - 72 years old
- Within 100km
- Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed
What I'm looking for
Looking for a genuine friend, sensible ,with a sense of adventure, who can have a bit of laugh at themselves and life! Just an ordinary easygoing guy with a fair amount of humour, who is looking forward and not back and knows what they want out of life.
- Love Jazz, James Taylor, Bob Dylan, Diana Krall, The Eagles, Nina Simone, Van Morrison and Carole King.
- Autobiographies, fiction or any that are recommended by friends and family.
- Movies & TV
- Mainly Paradiso and Luna Cinemas. I love any of the outdoor movies in the summer. With a bottle of wine and picnic...
- I am in an AFL footy tipping group - I don't know much about the game but am learning slowly. Support the Dockers..Maybe I could meet someone who could help me with the tipping... that's not cheating is it???
- Other Interests
- I would like to do some volunteer work, Presently contemplating where i could help out....