36, Male, Single, Perth City, WA
- Last online:
- 23 Mar '18
HeadlineAs Huey Lewis once said... it's hip to be square! :)
Hi there - thanks for stopping by!
As you may have figured from the headline, I'm a bit of a geek, but certainly not your average one! I enjoy a good conversation and have an adventurous, fun and somewhat cheeky nature.
I caught the travel bug in my 20s and have visited some great places overseas. Japan would have to be my favourite - I love the contrast between cutting-edge technology and ancient traditions. I also enjoy a good road trip - a drive across the USA is definitely on my bucket list!
I have a keen interest in science and technology, and am a natural born skeptic. If you believe in the healing power of crystals and magnets (*cough* Bioflow *cough*), I'm probably not the guy for you, but wish you all the best in your search! If you'd ever stay up late to watch SpaceX land a rocket (or three) on a barge, then I'd say we will get along just fine!
I'm conservative in some ways (not much of a drinker, and also not a huge fan of tattoos), but that doesn't mean I don't know how to have fun! You'll see what I mean when we chat ;)
If you'd like to know more then please get in touch!
At a glance
|Age||36 years old||28 - 37 years old|
|Location||Perth City, WA||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Without sounding too generic, I'm looking for someone intelligent, motivated, considerate, passionate and playful. Bonus points for a nice smile and good sense of humour, but I think that's universal!
- I'm happy listening to just about anything, but generally gravitate towards late 80s and early 90s pop.
- I usually enjoy reading non-fiction, particularly biographies. A recent favourite was a biography on Elon Musk - the people's billionaire! :)
- Movies & TV
- A night at the movies is always fun. Any genre is fine, so long as the storyline is remotely plausible! I don't follow many TV series but really enjoyed Breaking Bad. Just started watching Shameless (US version), which has its moments!
- I prefer light exercise like walking, cycling or swimming, and have recently joined a gym (I promise it will last ... this time). I've never really followed AFL - does that make me un-Australian, or a good catch? :)
- Other Interests
- I have a strong interest in science/tech, and am a huge advocate for sustainable transport (electric cars). Careful - if you show any interest in this, you may have trouble getting me to shut up! Also interested in unwarranted, excessive use of exclamation marks and emoticons on RSVP profiles. ;)