33, Male, Single, Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
- 08 Jul '18
HeadlineA good relationship is 60/40 with both sides trying to put in 60. I'm looking for that.
Pretty private person but I'm always willing to try new things! Love my family and my job, just missing the final piece of the puzzle :)
Love travelling, haven't been on holidays in a few years due to study but I've been to NZ, Japan, Cambodia and a bunch of other places. Hoping to head to the US and Europe in the coming years!
I have very diverse music and movie interests, was in a metal band for years when I was younger but I listen to everything from John Coltrane to the Jezabels.. Love sci-fi movies, comedies and anything with Chris Pratt in it.
At a glance
- 33 years old
- Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- 5'11/180 cm
- Star sign - Aries
- Personality - Private
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 22 - 32 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Separated, Single, Widowed
- at least 5'0/152 cm
- Non-smoker, Trying to quit smoking, Occasional/social smoker
- Personality - Very Private, Social, Private, Sometimes Social
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
- Have no children
- Everything. In the last week I've listened to Florence + The Machine, Mastodon, Taylor Swift, Nick Drake, Jay Z and Metallica.
- Don't get a lot of time to read unless I'm travelling but favourite books are The Messenger - Markus Zusak, Fahrenheit 451 - Raymond Bradbury, Of Mice & Men - John Steinbeck, To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee, High Fidelity - Nick Hornby
- Movies & TV
- Oh man this would be hard. I have SO many movies. Favourites i've seen in the last year would be Nightcrawler, Spider-man: Homecoming (loved it, I'm a huge nerd) and Grand Budapest Hotel.
- Had no interest in sports until I was about 27 when I got into NFL. Go 9ers.
- Other Interests
- Love woodworking and restoring vintage machinery in my spare time, setting up a woodshop with my Dad.