33, Male, Single, Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
- 15 Aug '18
About me - headline
A good relationship is 60/40 with both sides trying to put in 60. I'm looking for that.
About me - description
Pretty private person but I'm always willing to try new things! Love my family and my job, just missing the final piece of the puzzle :)
Love travelling, haven't been on holidays in a few years due to study but I've been to NZ, Japan, Cambodia and a bunch of other places. Hoping to head to the US and Europe in the coming years!
I have very diverse music and movie interests, was in a metal band for years when I was younger but I listen to everything from John Coltrane to the Jezabels.. Love sci-fi movies, comedies and anything with Chris Pratt in it.
At a glance
- 33 years old
- Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Private
- Star sign - Aries
- 5'11/180 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- No special diet
- Like pets but do not have any
his ideal partner
- 22 - 32 years old
- Within 50km
- Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced
- Have no children
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Private, Very Private, Social
- at least 5'0/152 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average
- Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker, Trying to quit smoking
- Everything. In the last week I've listened to Florence + The Machine, Mastodon, Taylor Swift, Nick Drake, Jay Z and Metallica.
- Don't get a lot of time to read unless I'm travelling but favourite books are The Messenger - Markus Zusak, Fahrenheit 451 - Raymond Bradbury, Of Mice & Men - John Steinbeck, To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee, High Fidelity - Nick Hornby
- Movies & TV
- Oh man this would be hard. I have SO many movies. Favourites i've seen in the last year would be Nightcrawler, Spider-man: Homecoming (loved it, I'm a huge nerd) and Grand Budapest Hotel.
- Had no interest in sports until I was about 27 when I got into NFL. Go 9ers.
- Other Interests
- Love woodworking and restoring vintage machinery in my spare time, setting up a woodshop with my Dad.