64, Female, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
HeadlineWarm, affectionate, easy-going and worldly woman who likes to make her partner laugh
I am currently living in Brisbane but have lived in the US and Asia. As a result, I love to travel and have a keen interest in the world around us. Love going to London, Paris and New York City. Would like to see more of Europe, particularly Italy, but also enjoy the serenity of being at home. Love Byron and Noosa as well as trips to Sydney and Melbourne.
I am very lucky to have three great kids - or young adults as they are now - and I love spending time with them. I am the happiest when work, play and family are in perfect balance. I love celebrating all the little things and finding humour in what life throws at you. I like having as much fun as possible and getting the most out of every day.
I am interested in ideas, design and art in all its forms. I think of myself as kind, relaxed, compassionate and optimistic. I love engaging conversation, being open and getting to know people. Physical attraction, compatibility and the unfathomable chemistry seem to be the ingredients for a great love affair - happens rarely in life - those moments when you suddenly feel quite differently about someone. I am attracted to fun loving, affectionate, big hearted, supportive and positive people.
At a glance
- 64 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- 5'4/162 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Sometimes have children at home - 1 child from 24 years old
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 55 - 70 years old
- Within 50km
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree
What I'm looking for
I am looking for an intelligent guy who is passionate, motivated, creative, energetic and optimistic. I would like to be able to say we enjoy each other and have a good friendship; talk happily together and make each other laugh. You know it's working when it just feels right.
- Love all kinds of music - the all time greats - Eric Clapton, the Stones, Van - the blues, contemporary bands and all the beautiful female singers. Also don't mind going to classical music performances.
- Reading is one of my favourite things to do but I read a lot for work which means my reading for pleasure is often online articles these days. I do enjoy novels, travel stories, philosophy, psychology, neuroscience and good journalism.
- Movies & TV
- Love the cinema although don't get to the movies enough - love romantic comedies - I am a girl after all - but enjoy a good drama and "boys' movies" are good too - don't mind a well done thriller and James Bond is still hugely entertaining. French movies are also great. Mostly enjoy the ABC and SBS
- Enjoying walking, running and the gym.
- Other Interests
- Love the STC, ballet, and bookshops. Discovering and exploring new places - natural and city landscapes. Eating great food - in restaurants, on picnics, cooking at home. Find all things of beauty inspiring from architecture to nature. Speaking of which, the perfect beach is my idea of heaven