36, Female, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 18 Mar '18
HeadlineSingle and new to Brisbane
I've recently moved to Brisbane / Gold Coast from interstate. I love exploring my new surroundings, particularly rainforest walks, going to the beach and random weekend drives. I also like baking sweet treats and desserts, and occasionally going for a joy-flight (I hold a private pilot licence).
I run my own business, and I'm a highly motivated and ambitious person. It would be wonderful to meet someone with a similar level of drive and ambition, who is passionate about achieving something big in their life. After all, we only get one life, so I'm a firm believer we should all find our true purpose and live the very best life we can.
If you're mature-minded, honest and kind, with a healthy dose of passion for your your work / business / hobbies, then we could be a perfect match ;-)
At a glance
|Age||36 years old||32 - 43 years old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 100km|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Living with them, Don't live with them, No children, Sometimes living with them|
|career & education|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
A mature-minded, genuine guy, who is ambitious in life and passionate about your work / business / hobbies.
- Mostly pop. Also like podcasts such as EO Fire, Pat Flynn, Nathan Latka
- Forbes, Fin Review, Inc. Magazine. Too many business books to name (think Jim Collins, Peter Thiel, Eric Ries etc)
- Movies & TV
- House of Cards, Top Gear, Mad Men, Shark Tank (US), CNBC.
- Water sports, cars, flying
- Other Interests
- I love working on my business and watching it grow. I also have a private pilot licence and enjoy flying all types of light aircraft. If I have a spare moment, I enjoy baking sweet treats and desserts.