34, Male, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineTall, Dark and well... just tall! :-)
Moved from London years ago and became an Australian Citizen 8 years ago. I have an English accent but friends in London said its changing!, 6ft 1' so yes you can wear your heels! A deal breaker for some! Look after my health and always have. enjoy a healthy lifestyle, good friends, I'm an emotionally development man. Anything more you like to know, please ask away, I've very open and down to earth. I am 44, but do not look 34! The one good about no sun in London!
I'm looking for someone who's a supportive partner and values a supportive partner herself. Shared vision and goals, someone who sees Australia as their home.Someone kind, smart, non-smoker, has family values. Someone who wont make me watch the Notebook, but does want us to create a Notebook of our own.(OK I'll watch it again if I have too hehe)
In honesty, with the right person, compatibility and chemistry blows away any criteria we might have in mind.
I'm a kind, supportive, intelligent, resourceful,, with family values with a great capacity for love.
If you think we might click, Send me Kiss or be brave and message me. :-)
At a glance
- 34 years old
- Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- 6'1/185 cm
- Other background
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Black
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have no pets
- Education - Degree
- Other job role
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 31 - 40 years old
- Within 500km
- Widowed, Separated, Single, Divorced
- at least 5'0/152 cm
- Other Islander, Hispanic / Latino, Mixed Race, White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Libra, Virgo, Aquarius, Capricorn, Scorpio, Leo, Taurus, Sagittarius, Aries, Pisces, Gemini, Cancer
- Personality - Social, Very Social, Private, Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Black, Other, Green, Hazel, Brown, Blue, Grey
- Hair colour - Auburn, Red, Dark Brown, Light Brown, Black, Other, Blonde
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average
- Have no children
- Want children
- Education - High School, Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree, Some college
- Management, Professional, Senior Management, Customer Service Role, Executive, Technical, Other job role, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Student, Business Owner, Tradesperson
- Other Christian, Anglican, Sikh, Islamic, Buddhist, Jewish, New Age, Catholic, Agnostic, Hindu, Other religion, Atheist
- No strong political beliefs, Left wing, Right wing, Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Other special diet, No special diet
What I'm looking for
Happy, positive, emotionally aware, likes fun in life, but can be serious too. Someone who is a supportive partner, and wants support back. Shared vision and goals, Kind, Smart, Non smoker.Someone who has thought about what they want. (and not want!) in a happy relationship.
- Love music. A good song is a good song, I like, rock, pop, dance, lots of film music, old and new! My iTunes is very diverse 80s. 90s, 00's and current tracks! I used to work in the music industry for U2, Nick Cave, Crowded Hose, Live, Moby in London.
- The Invitation is my Favorite poem. Anything that adds value to my life, less novels, more articles and life related books than stories, big fan of biography, I have more audio books than books. My sister is the book worm!
- Movies & TV
- Breaking Bad, House of Cards, Before Sunrise, Before Sunset, Before Midnight, the 7 up BBC series, Intouchables, American Beauty. The Crow. James Bond, My current favorite is a movie called Boyhood, shot over 12 years with the same actors, following family and life.
- Not really a watcher of sports, but like the social aspect of it. Grew up with football (or as you kids call it soccer! Hehe) in the UK. I will give anything a go. I train in the gym a few times a week, I feel health is an important thing. I do a bit of Yoga and Pilates too.
- Other Interests
- Other Interests...I like gadgets, technology, business strategy, history, psychology, people .friendship, I volunteer helping the homeless too with Oz Harvest and Homeless Connect.