60, Female, Single, Sunshine Coast, QLD
- Last online:
HeadlineLife..is amazing...don't waste a single day. I've met so many incredible people, but haven't met the 'one'. Maybe I never will, but I'll never know unless I try
Thanks for dropping by. Are you faithful? Honest? Financially secure? Understand integrity? Are you someone comfortable in your own skin? Not out to impress? Happy with what you've got? Able to laugh at the crazy things in life, even the darker stuff? Are you thankful to wake up each day in our beautiful country eager to get out in the sunshine to swim, hike, sail, lunch, pull out weeds, walk the dog? Not glued to the box? Not interested in gambling? Not a TV sports nut? Have an open mind?
Well what are you waiting for?
I am a confident, intelligent, well educated woman with a keen wit.
I've been a lone traveler to many countries.
I've used up most of my nine lives.
I worked off shore for six years until 2012, where I
swapped gypsy life for a Noosa Hinterland acreage, while I love it, for the right person happy to relocate.
Always happier in the country, I enjoy what the city offers.
I love dancing and live music. Enjoy the ballet and theatre. A cheap and cheerful cafe. Occasional black tie.
I love to read, enjoy a good film. Also long hikes and weekends away. I maintain good fitness. Enjoy attempting to surf and paddle boarding.
Never certain I enjoy gardening, but since I do a lot of it, I must!
I belong to a breast cancer survivor paddle boarding club, because I was lucky enough to survive 17 years ago! If a botched breast reconstruction isn't you, well I guess you aren't me either.
I enjoy being creative, dabble in art, renovations, garden construction (and my hands look like it!)
I am sincerely hoping that now I have time to look up from my last project of taming my six acres and renovating the old pole house which is now a bnb,.. the not 'perfect', but just, the 'right man' for me will fall out of the computer... Do you think he could be you?
At a glance
- 60 years old
- Sunshine Coast, QLD
- 5'4/162 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Aquarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children at home - 3 children aged 31 to 34 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 50 - 66 years old
- Within 500km
- Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Personality - Social
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children
- Education - Degree
- Islamic, Born Again Christian
- Often drinker
- No special diet
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for the elusive male who wants what I want in life, quality companionship, not to be either worshiped or aggravated. just to enjoy 'being by each others side', room to do what either wants to, with time to do things together, to care for and appreciate each other.
- Pretty much happy to listen to anything..not keen on rap. Enjoy classical. Love supporting 'new fledgling' singers at local concerts up and down the coast and at markets.
- Pretty much anything and everything. Currently 'In Country' Bobbie Ann Mason, 'Year of Wonders' Geraldine Brooks, Pulo Coelho's 'Like the Flowing River', 'My life in the Open' Will H. Ogilvie..grazing through all at once. I have a reading nook, piled with books with a killer view.
- Movies & TV
- I mainly watch SBS and ABC. Love documentaries. But often a week will go by and I won't turn on the box except to get the weather report. I tend more toward art house movies, but happy with the odd block buster too. Definitely not a TV sports fan.
- Was involved with horses for much of my life. I rode up to National level in Eventing and Dressage. Play exceptionally bad golf, but enjoy it. Like being on the water, occasionally crew in casual yacht races. Enjoy paddle boarding and attempting to surf, considering buying a kayak, enjoy hiking.
- Other Interests
- Camping out in a tent under the stars, somewhere away from everyone else! In 2010 I went to Tanzania and worked on an AIDS orphanage in Arusha. I also helped a Masai warrior start up a school in the Rift Valley. I'd like to go back and see how they are going. I would like to do more travel.