51, Female, Separated, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
HeadlineAnd now for something a little out of the ordinary...
Don't get me wrong... once upon a time I was very ordinary citizen (last Millenia) I had a fast paced corporate career and many of the trappings of success. When asked what my idea of spirituality was in a "How to balance your Life" Managers conference the closest I could muster was going for a walk in nature... which I still love by the way.
Anyway Reality Bites as no doubt you may have discovered in the Game of Life and with any kind of luck and a bit of effort we all learn and grow and move forward. I have had to reach levels of forgiveness and an ability to feel compassion well beyond the hard hearted corporate years. And I have encountered a lot of spiritual phenomena that places me... in a room full of spiritual people... very much at the deep end.
Dont want to scare you off too soon and I guarantee I wont be forcing any belief system on you... in the same way I am not interested in anyone doing the same to me.
My experiences are very real, if a little hair raising at times. To the right person that will be intriguing, as will your shared stories of life lessons and experiences be to me.
In January I returned home from 23 years in New Zealand and to give you an idea of what is interesting me at the moment I have been to; Sustainable living festival, the Apology concert, Beach, Healesville Sanctuary, caught up with middle aged "old" friends and made a bunch of new friends who are interested in making positive changes in a society that is creaking at the old seams.
I have a project on board that requires a great deal of indepth inner work and I am surrounded by people who are perhaps too much like me and I am hoping to find a companion to travel alongside me on their path where we can support, encourage each other and bring a little balance into the equation.
At a glance
- 51 years old
- Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'6/167 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home - 2 children aged 13 to 14 yo
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- New Age
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 46 - 60 years old
- Within 50km
- 5'6/167 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Very Social, Social
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, A bit overweight, Large-ish
- Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home
What I'm looking for
Someone who enjoys a good laugh, great conversation and is open minded about Spirituality. I feel that as we are all Souls in Bodies having a human experience there is a mysterious force we can all learn from each other. Having said this - please be more a little more grounded than me ;-)
- Anything everything, I play guitar and sing in a loud but otherwise ordinary fashion - you are welcome to duck for cover ;-) Other than Jazz which irritates me... someone once said it's supposed to so I agree! Love to delve more into classical music at some point.
- Currently in my book collection are Elizabeth I's Spy Master, Anastasia, The Sustainability Revolution, Ramses, Magick and the Supernatural, Sun and Moon signs and the History of the World
- Movies & TV
- Youtube is my channel! Currently open on my tabs are links about the environment, extraterrestria.lsand hollow earth theory
- Still a token Richmond supporter. Mainly keep fit by walking, mountain biking, dancing and soon I will get organised enough to teach Qi Gong again which is a bit like Tai Chi.
- Other Interests
- I am a certified Mind/Body spirit practicioner and tactile when it comes to relationships. The books and youtube links give away that I am well read in Conspiracy theories. Also simply interested in using my life experiences to help others and improve myself to help others more. Second hand things!