31, Female, Single, Logan, QLD
- Last online:
- 20 Jul '18
HeadlineSearching for a fellow unicorn
I am a country girl, a home body. I love to cook and bake, and I love the simple things. I am a creative intellectual.
I am a dreamer, a free spirit. I need adventure and fun. I believe life is for living, and will never believe that work should run anyone's life, or determine anyone's self image or identity. My dream is to have a sustainable hobby farm, where my family and I can mostly be self sufficient, and self reliant.
I am a study nut! I cannot get enough information, ha. I am a graphic designer, interior designer, and Behavioural Scientist. I am currently studying Youth Work, Christian Ministry, Anthropology Archaeology Extended, and Permaculture.
I am fairly confident, 'clued up', and have my head screwed on. I speak my mind, and generally tell it as it is. I am pretty opinionated.
I am also an 'INFJ-T', a 9w1, and an 11 for anyone in the know... ?????
At a glance
- 31 years old
- Logan, QLD
- 5'5/165 cm
- Star sign - Pisces
- Personality - Private
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have children at home - 2 children aged 10 to 12 yo
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Volunteer / Charity / Community
- Other Christian
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 32 - 45 years old
- Within 50km
- 5'10/177 cm - 6'2/188 cm
- Personality - Very Private, Private, Sometimes Social
- Catholic, Born Again Christian, Other Christian, Anglican
- I like anything, excepting most country and thrash metal.
- Ancient history, healthy living, biographies, and the occasional chick lit.
- Movies & TV
- Any movie based around ancient history, one I can learn from, or something controversial and thought provoking...
- NRL, I am a Knights fan, and will happily kick a ball around...
- Other Interests
- Coffee and Danish pastries, yup!