35, Female, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
- 21 Oct '18
About me - headline
Any decent guys left in Canberra?
About me - description
I'm pretty social and enjoy checking out local events and festivals, going to the markets, live music, comedy shows, watching AFL or NRL, and generally getting out in the fresh air. I also luv catching up with friends over brunch, dinner, BBQs etc.
I enjoy going out to dinner, movies or drinks, but also happy to chill at home for a DVD night or Netflix binge (preferably with someone special).
I've focused on my career and spent a couple of years working overseas, and think it's time to meet someone special. I'm happy with my life and have great family and friends, but hoping to find a partner in crime, best friend, and overseas travel partner.
At a glance
- 35 years old
- Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- 5'5/165 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Education - Degree
- Government employee
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 31 - 46 years old
- Within 50km
- Have no children
- Want children, Possibly want children
- Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
Someone who is easy going, fun, social, career driven, happy to go out or stay in, values family and friends, and likes travelling overseas. Looking for long term (with the right person), no games or one nighters.
- Ed Sheeran, Imagine Dragons, Matchbox Twenty, Pink, Taylor Swift (newer music), Pink, Rihanna, Sia. Top 40 dance music.
- Depends on my mood - I read a lot for work. The occasional spy, thriller or Rom-com.
- Movies & TV
- Netflix is addictive lol. Game of Thrones, Suits, Shooter, Designated survivor, The Blacklist, Blindspot. Luv action and Thrillers - The Bourne movies, Spygame, Fracture, American Assassin, John Wick. And the occasional chick flick.
- Luv watching the AFL (Swans & Giants) and NRL, ice hockey etc. Trying to get back into exercise after tearing my meniscus - so a bit unfit. Will be getting back into dancing and swimming.
- Other Interests
- Luv getting out and about - festivals, markets, live shows and music, local events, road trips to the coast or interstate. Absolutely love overseas travel, always thinking about my next trip. Also interested in home renovations and design.