35, Female, Single, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
About me - headline
"At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities."
About me - description
I'm a fun-loving, adventurous, open and affectionate, paradoxically a practical dreamer, cuddles-plus and a tad deviant munchkin.
Hugely into art and design, architecture, music, nature and books. Absolutely adore all things Japan and would love to travel more: Iceland, Canada, Greece and Italy are all on my bucket list!
I'm not the most athletic person out of there but I do give a good massage for those who are of the fitness bent!
Whilst I wouldn't class myself as high maintenance, I definitely appreciate the little things so if you make an effort, it won't go unnoticed. I'm girly enough that I do enjoy flowers, the romantic stroll down a beach or in the forest or snuggling at home for a movie night in.
For those who are interested, my love languages per se are touch, gift giving (if I know someone well enough, I'll have all their gifts two years in advance lol) and service. I'm an introvert-extrovert, who's happy just doing my own thing or with just one or two of the best people I know, but can be very sociable in the right setting :p
I'm a massive foodie but a beginner cook. However, if you cook, I'll clean! and if you're keen to try something new, I'm always up for an adventure on the tastebuds :)
Should probably note that I am here to find a partner but I'm always interested in making new friends, so even if we don't match romantically, it'll be great to get to know you. I do believe in the guy making the first move so if you do use stamps to contact me, I promise I will respond.
At a glance
- 35 years old
- Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Mixed Race
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Cancer
- 5'1/154 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Occasional/social drinker
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 29 - 45 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Divorced, Separated
- White / Caucasian, Mixed Race
- Have no children
- Want children, Possibly want children, Don't want children
- Personality - Very Private, Social, Private, Sometimes Social
- 5'7/170 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Body Type - Average, Slim, Athletic
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Someone who is looking for a lifelong best friend, who enjoys the life they have; is willing to share that life & new adventures with me. Someone who understands that life isn't always ideal but who is always willing to try. Also open enough for both vanilla & a tad kink. Sense of humour=big+
- Eclectic ranging from Shihad, Foo Fighters, Luca Stricagnoli, Jamiroquai, Christian Kane, Daft Punk, Pentatonix, Enigma, OK Go, Moby, Delerium, the Avalanches, Yanni, Lindsey Stirling, Oceanlab, Cog, Pendulum
- Kushiel's Trilogy, Magician-Raymond E Feist, Sevenwaters Trilogy, The Ninja-Eric Van Lustbader, Bourne trilogy, Ludlum and Clancy books in general, Ravenheart-David Gemmell, Lands of Ephemera duology, Empire trilogy, JD Robbs is another fav author
- Movies & TV
- The Man from U.N.C.L.E., Marvel movies, The Shawshank Redemption, Leverage, Equilibrium, HP, LOTR, Ponyo, Hero, Fearless, Kingsman. Basically, love action, martial arts, crime and drama with a romcom or anime now and then
- Mad about soccer! Love dance and swimming