36, Male, Single, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 06 Aug '18
HeadlineWell traveled, lived away but now I'm home.
Spent fifteen years living all over Australia and overseas. had many wonderful experiences in some pretty remote places.
I like to laugh and try not to take things too seriously though sometimes depending on the situation that's much easier said than done. Due to many injuries I'm not as active as I once was but try not to let it stop me from the things I enjoy.
Not really sure what else to write about but for me lets start with a coffee.
At a glance
- 36 years old
- Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- 6'0/183 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Private
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Government employee
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 26 - 35 years old
- Within 100km
- Divorced, Separated, Widowed, Single
- Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average
- Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children at home
- Don't want children, Want children, Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Someone who enjoys being outside, be it in the garden or exploring further from the home, must be active or at least willing to have a go and someone that likes animals.
- I enjoy a wide genre of music
- G.R.R Martin, autobiographies, history
- Movies & TV
- Anything Marvel or DC comics, Game of Thrones, Vikings, Sons of Anarchy, Action, thriller, sci fi, comedy even the odd romantic comedy.
- Cricket, martial arts, (mainly Muay Thai)
- Other Interests
- Gardening, Marvel, DC, keeping fit, motorcycles, landscaping