49, Male, Separated, Perth City, WA
- Last online:
HeadlineWHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET
To start off with, I'm not FIFO, I'm a light drinker, I don't smoke, definitely don't do drugs, my photos were taken within the last 12 months, my age and height is true, I am employed, am single, not needy or clingy. I'm independent and capable of looking after myself and not looking for a woman to do my chores. Now that we've eliminated most of the guys on this site, here is my story.
I have a GSOH, am witty, chatty, fun, a little sarcastic and easy going. I will also say that I'm romantic and affectionate, but am not mushy or clingy.
I am of Italian background and although I've been here for most of my life, I haven't turned into a typical Aussie male beer drinking slob or yobbo. I am cosmopolitan, mature, use common sense and am somewhat refined. I don't do the pub crawls, the weekend fishing trips, go camping, four wheel driving, scuba diving, hand gliding etc. Unlike most guys, I don't bulls**t about my profile.
I am bit of a softie! I am no brut or pump steroids or built like a rugby player. Unlike many men, I am more brain than brawn. I can string a number of sentences together hence my profile description is quite long lol!
I'm a domesticated kind of guy. Yes I can cook, clean, operate the washing machine (not mix the whites with the colours!) and iron my clothes. Yes you heard right! LOL. Is it true that most guys can't do the basics when it comes to home chores?
I'm no male chauvinist or mummy's boy. I'm a little old fashioned but don't live in the 1950's. I like to blend old world charm to today's modern living.
I'm university educated, have always held a job and never been afraid to get my hands dirty. Although I'm financially independent, I'm not your financial planner and not here to pay off your debts.
Good luck! Ciao
At a glance
- 49 years old
- Perth City, WA
- 5'11/180 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Aquarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children at home - 2 children aged 14 to 19 yo
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Trades / Services
- Business Owner
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 40 - 60 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated
- 5'2/157 cm - 6'0/183 cm
- Asian, Black / African, Other Islander, Indian, Aboriginal / TSI, Hispanic / Latino, Mixed Race, Other background, White / Caucasian, Maori, Middle Eastern
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children
- Have pets
What I'm looking for
I am not after perfection. She has to have a GSOH, is funny, affectionate, romantic, has common sense, sincere, kind and understanding. A lady with a good heart, a great personality and one that looks after herself. One that's not pushy or clingy. No arrogance, teasers or time wasters.
- Stuck in the 80s time machine - Michael Jackson, AC/DC, Duran Duran, Cold Chisel, Abba, Queen, Billy Idol, Billy Joel, Mondo Rock, INXS, Midnight Oil, Elton John etc etc too many to mention plus all those one hit wonders!!
- News and current affairs
- Movies & TV
- Old classic movies - James Bond, Dirty Harry, Quentin Tarantino movies, Sci-Fi, Comedy movies, Classic comedy shows like Seinfeld
- A fan of World Football, MotoGP, F1 Racing.
- Other Interests
- Eating out, socialising, cooking, walks along foreshore and river, long country drives, BBQs,