45, Female, Single, Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineHave you heard this story before?
When he met her, he fell in love and told his mates she is gorgeous and it will be perfect if she never changes. When she met him, she also fell in love and told her girlfriends he is just lovely and when he changes a couple of small things he'll be perfect.
Seems maybe we might just be opposites after all, but with age comes wisdom.
If you're not chasing perfection in your partner, if you have the ability to look deeper than just skin deep. If you are looking for a woman that cares deeply, shows compassion, empathy, patience one who shows affection, shares love and laughter without putting an expiry date or price tag to it, then maybe you might want to talk to me.
If you're searching for your partner in life, a real person with a genuine agenda, one who won't waste your time in playing games, empty your wallet each week or spin you sideways with emotional jargon. What if you got the real answer to "what's wrong honey?" And not just ..."nothing's wrong!"
of course there is, but have you had a partner brave enough to face issues and find solutions.
If you would like to spend your life with someone that will delivery honesty in a way to work through all issues in life together and as a partnership. If you're looking for a woman with dignity, class, clarity and independence; put simply, if you're looking for woman that believes in herself, who is confident without the arrogance and a woman that is not afraid to have an opinion and use her brain for good and not evil...then you've just stumbled on her profile.
But I also expect the same qualities in you, because I'm looking for an equal too. I'm looking for the ying to my yang.
At a glance
- 45 years old
- Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW
- 5'8/172 cm
- Occasional/social smoker
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Libra
- Personality - Very Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 43 - 50 years old
- Within 25km
- Single, Divorced, Widowed
- at least 6'1/185 cm
- Trying to quit smoking, Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
- Personality - Very Social, Social
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home
What I'm looking for
Whilst I'm looking for an equal, I'm looking for someone to rescue me too. Rescue me from the dating scene please! So if you're a man that is confident in himself, you have a good heart and are open to some communication, send me a kiss. Let's see where it leads us.
- I love music and must have it in my life. if anyone is brave enough to teach me guitar, I set down the challenge. I like to sing loudly in the shower, car and other confined spaces.
- I enjoy reading, but sometimes struggle to find time. I really enjoy reading inspirational true stories and my favourite would be "The happiest refugee". at the moment reading "the girl with seven names-escape from North Korea".
- Movies & TV
- I love a good comedy and an all time favourite would be Seinfield- I never get bored of those episodes. I am also a self confessed David Attenborough fan.
- I'd rather participate than watch and I must admit to occasionally cheating at family backyard cricket, so I must be competitive. I enjoy photo-bombing and I also love horse riding, I feel a special synergy, being in the bush.
- Other Interests
- I used to travel with work, so discovering and uncovering cultures is always interesting. I am a strong believer in trying to learn something new each day and even the small lessons are important to me.