44, Female, Single, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
HeadlineCome with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination. Take a look and you'll see into your imagination. - Willy Wonka
Quite simply, I've a big heart & smile and am looking for a man to share living out my imagination. A life full of love, joy and meaning coupled with copious amounts of fun, laughter & 'snuggles'.
I dream of a loving life partner who will lay by my side by day simply to watch the clouds pass by and by night in anticipation of seeing a shooting star.
Curiouser & curiouser, I often feel like Alice in Wonderland - unable to go back to yesterday as I was a different person then and wondering if I've gone entirely bonkers.
I appear as a unique blend of seeming contradictions: science meets art, logical meets unfounded and tenderness meets tenacity. I therefore gratefully appreciate a man with broad shoulders capable of being a solid soundboard for my emotions yet gentle enough to challenge and correct me when needed.
Never too old to embrace the beauty of each new day and see the world with childlike wonder, I seek a partner to enjoy life's colourful playground of dreams grounded in reality. A place for all seasons where love and light are reflected as if from a precious crystal, pure and transparent to the innermost core.
As a student of life, I boast an unquenchable thirst for learning. I've learned love is about connection - truly understanding each other without judgment and accepting our differences for what they are. There are no rights nor wrongs between lovers - only a fine, fanciful frontier between our dreams and realities.
After all, "Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere" - Albert Einstein
At a glance
- 44 years old
- Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'2/157 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Have no pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology
- Other Christian
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 44 - 50 years old
- Within 50km
- Widowed, Single, Divorced
- White / Caucasian
- Personality - Private, Sometimes Social, Social, Very Private
- Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have children at home
- Education - Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate, Some college, High School
- Anglican, Catholic, Agnostic, Born Again Christian, Other Christian
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Ray of sunshine to take my hand & leap fearlessly into the adventure of each new day. A genuine guy who is happy within himself & embraces life & the people around him for who & what they are. An authentic dreamer, romantic & realist who sees the sun through the clouds & says it out loud.
- I enjoy a wide variety of music genres so tend to listen to the radio & sing along. My favourite song at the moment is Be Still by The Killers, "Don't break character, you've got so much heart!". Anything conducive to daggy dancing 80s style. Delta waves for "extreme sleep" zzzzz
- You'll find me researching the latest topic to pique my interest (a true INFP). My academic life & professional career have inspired my love to learn, connect concepts & decipher multiple perspectives. I also read to gleam insights to manage my investment portfolio & enjoy edifying self-help books.
- Movies & TV
- A meaningful 'chick flick' or drama especially if it makes me cry e.g. "About Time". My all time favourite movie is "The Sound of Music" for depicting a self-assured woman loved for all that she is (the catchy songs & beautiful scenery help too). Ashamedly, my guilty pleasure is trash reality TV.
- Playing sport is not my forte although I'll have a hack around 18 holes. I enjoy watching most sports, particularly the strategy of test match cricket. I love walking esp. in the bush hunting for an elusive native orchid - fern gully in summer, trees in autumn, beach in winter & flowers in spring.
- Other Interests
- Shooting all angles to capture macro intricacies & vast open landscapes. Sleep ins. Country road trips with a human GPS. Alone time. Ballet, musical theatre & art galleries. Daydreaming. Quality time with family & life-long friends. Wellbeing: to live, love & grow. Smiles, hugs & belly laughs!