54, Female, Divorced, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
HeadlineMy Journey. Cheerfully happy. Sprinkling seeds of kindness but do not suffer fools. Positive & excited. Damaged but not broken.
I think like good wine I have improved with age. I value the people in my life more and my material possessions less. My proudest achievements are my adult children. My greatest joys are giving and being with my family. Making them smile and helping them and others to be the best they can be. I like to think of myself as unique as I'm not really one to conform. I am independent with goals but still curious as to what the future may hold. Happy in my own company but eager for new experiences.
Grateful for good health that comes from good choices. I choose to follow a vegetarian diet but I will respect your choices. Thankful for the simple things and my journey in life but appreciate quality. Down to earth, spontaneous and fun but also quiet and a homebody depending on the day. Friendly and chatty. Serious and funny. Goal driven with a fine balance. An entrepreneurial mind with an original, artistic and creative philosophy on all things. I love to create and I am very artistic. I go into my own space and in many ways my Art is my meditation. A curious mind which means I will always ask questions.
I am single and definitely not married. I am not interested in playing mind games with a narcissist or being disrespected. I am more interested in someone who is grounded, kind and respects themselves. Those who respect themself, respect others and I will respect you. If you're about to click next then well done. You're not for me. 'A weed is but an unloved flower' - Ella Wheeler Wilcox. If you are still reading then I thank you. I will not let the weeds cast a shadow on the beautiful flowers. Photos on request.
At a glance
- 54 years old
- Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'4/162 cm
- Star sign - Aries
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Grey
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have children at home
- Don't want children
- Have no pets
- Business Owner
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 51 - 58 years old
- Within 100km
- Divorced, Separated, Single, Widowed
- 5'9/175 cm - 6'0/183 cm
- Personality - Private, Sometimes Social
- Hair colour - Black, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Grey, Blonde, Bald
- Body Type - Average, A bit overweight, Athletic
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have children at home, Have no children
- Don't want children
- Have pets, Have no pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate, High School, Some college, Diploma
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Other special diet, No special diet
What I'm looking for
An honest gentleman who looks at the glass half full. A sense of humour. A healthy outlook in both lifestyle and mind. I do not expect perfection. I am not interested in your bank balance. A kind and friendly heart with a warm, giving and caring nature is more important to me.
- All types. Let us leave something to chat about over coffee.
- Currently reading 4 books on the bedside table.
- Movies & TV
- Too many to list
- Shall we go to the AFL. I am addicted.
- Other Interests
- Theatre. Art Galleries. Nature. The beach. Healthy Food. Fine wine. Animals/Dogs. The environment. Great cafes. Coffee. Markets in the country. Being on or near water. Gym. Live music. Mindfulness. Helping others. Being creative. My beautiful family and friends.