35, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
HeadlineOutdoors and nature lover and into healthy living
My favourite activities are spending time in nature and the outdoors; such as bush-walking, hiking and exploring new walking tracks, observing wildlife, going to the beach, and taking my dog for long walks (I live in an apartment, so he lives with my parents).
I love all animals, especially dogs.
I'm committed to leading a fit and healthy lifestyle; as I believe it's the best way to look and feel good (I do get told I look young for my age). I prefer to eat healthy, good food and I'm also vegetarian but understand that everyone is different and wouldn't expect my partner to follow the same food choices as me.
I have strong family values, and am grateful for a particularly good relationship with my parents, who are compassionate and loving.
I love children and find them intriguing and endearing. I used to work in early childhood, and enjoyed being a part of their development and learning. Children come up with the most hilarious statements and conclusions as they make sense of their world.
The traits that I value the most are: kindness, thoughtfulness, respect, honesty and integrity.
I'm happy to consider a man from many different walks of life; any profession and things such as ethnic heritage/cultural background do not matter to me.
Perfection is not what I'm after, however I would strive for good communication and understanding as I feel these are fundamental in keeping relationships strong.
I'm looking for a man who would like to spend the time getting to know each other and who would like to be friends first and then see what eventuates.
I'm looking for a long term relationship (with mutual chemistry) with a view to having a family, but willing to wait until I find the right one.
At a glance
- 35 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- 5'6/167 cm
- Other background
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Private
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Left wing
her ideal partner
- 30 - 45 years old
- Within 50km
- Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced
- at least 5'6/167 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim, Average
- Want children, Possibly want children
What I'm looking for
A kind hearted and considerate man who is prepared to develop a mutually trusting and loving relationship. A man who is engaging in his own unique and special way. A deep connection and enjoy spending time together. Someone to look to the future with.
- Boy and Bear, Birdy, Lana Del Rey, The Beatles, Ben Harper, Dire Straits, Matt Corby, Amy Winehouse, Geoff Buckley, Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix
- Mainly health and wellness, children's health and psychology, Australian history. I recently enjoyed reading GAPS by Dr Campbell McBride.
- Movies & TV
- Some movies and series I've enjoyed: As Good As It Gets, I've Loved You So Long, The Simpsons, Fawlty Towers, Ab Fab, Kramer vs Kramer, Something's Gotta Give, Gone With The Wind, Midsomer Murders, Sleepers, A Time To Kill, Stand By Me
- I'm going to extend on this category to include exercise: walking, running and gym.
- Other Interests
- Being outside, bush walking, running, exercise and keeping fit, spending time with family including my dog, animals/animal welfare, gardens, markets, cooking, going to the movies, reading, the beach, sunshine and Summer. I haven't done much travelling, but would love to do more.