34, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
HeadlineOutdoors and nature lover and into healthy living
There is so much inspiration and beauty in the natural world. My favourite activities are spending time in nature and the outdoors; such as bush-walking, hiking and exploring new walking tracks, observing wildlife and nature, going to the beach, spending time with family and taking my family's dog for long walks.
I'm committed to leading a fit and healthy lifestyle; as I believe it's the best way to look and feel good to get the most out of life. I prefer to eat healthy, good food but understand that everyone is different.
I have strong family values, and have a particularly good relationship with my parents' and feel constantly fortunate to have such good people around me.
I love children and I used to work in early childhood, and enjoyed being a part of their development and learning. I find children intriguing and endearing, who constantly always come up with the most hilarious statements and conclusions as they make sense of their world.
The traits that I value the most are: kindness, thoughtfulness, honesty and integrity.
I'm happy to consider a man from many different walks of life; any profession and things such as ethnic heritage/cultural background do not matter to me.
Perfection is not what I'm after. However, I have always felt that communication and understanding is what keeps relationships strong.
I'm looking for a man who would like to spend the time getting to know each other and who would like to be friends first and then see what eventuates.
I'm looking for a long term relationship (with mutual chemistry) with a view to having a family, but willing to wait until I find the right one.
At a glance
- 34 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- 5'6/167 cm
- Other background
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Private
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Left wing
her ideal partner
- 30 - 45 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Separated, Widowed, Single
- at least 5'6/167 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Average, Slim, Athletic
- Want children
What I'm looking for
A kind hearted and considerate man who is prepared to develop a mutually trusting and loving relationship. A man who is engaging in his own unique and special way.
- Boy and Bear, Birdy, Lana Del Rey, The Beatles, Ben Harper, Dire Straits, Matt Corby, Amy Winehouse, Geoff Buckley, Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix
- Mainly health and wellness, children's health and psychology, Australian history. I recently enjoyed reading GAPS by Dr Campbell McBride.
- Movies & TV
- I don't generally watch tv but some movies and series I've enjoyed: As Good As It Gets, I've Loved You So Long, The Simpsons, Fawlty Towers, Ab Fab, Kramer vs Kramer, Something's Gotta Give, Gone With The Wind, Midsomer Murders
- I'm going to extend on this category to include exercise: walking, running and gym.
- Other Interests
- Being outside, bush walking, running, exercise and keeping fit, spending time with family including my dog, animals, gardens, markets, cooking, going to the movies, reading, wildlife sanctuaries, the beach, sunshine and Summer. I haven't done much travelling, but would love to do more.