35, Female, Single, Adelaide - North & North Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
About me - headline
Adventure and learning
About me - description
Looking to outsource some stuff. Like, dragging me out of my cocoon of books and daydreaming. Also sick of talking to myself about what I've just read/watched/seen. On the flip side, I have a whole bunch of pent up energy to direct towards someone worthy. I like learning and want to make a study of someone who knows how to play a team game.
At a glance
- 35 years old
- Adelaide - North & North Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Have children at home - 1 child up to 4 years old
- Possibly want children
- Personality - Private
- Star sign - Pisces
- 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - Athletic
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Other industry
- Occasional/social drinker
- Left wing
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 30 - 42 years old
- Within 50km
- Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children, Have no children at home
- Don't want children, Possibly want children
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Understands and is able to apply the principles of teamwork within a relationship. Enjoys change and new experiences. Enjoys being active, but can also lounge like a king.
- Not big into music. Can be emotive but doesn't play a huge part in my life.
- Everything. When I was a kid I used to hang upside down from my bunk bed and read by the hall light, until one of the parentals came past and I'd have to feign sleep. Have mourned book characters for days. I can't hear you when I'm reading so send a text.
- Movies & TV
- Visual media is growing on me. Love a good comedy, particularly farces. Was brought up on Monty Python, Blackadder, etc. Dramatic faves include True Blood, The Fall, Love My Way, GoT. Dislike suspense and supernatural horror.
- Touch footy is my sport. Have played for a decade, got pretty good. Now can't play so much but hoping that will change. I commute by bicycle and enjoy weights at the gym when I have a good week, just took up pilates. Like to go hiking when I travel.
- Other Interests
- Crochet. Baking. Lining things up. Pushing buttons (literally, not figuratively). Swearing at my cat. Procrastinating.