53, Female, Single, Darwin & Surrounds, NT
- Last online:
- 08 Mar '18
HeadlineThe secret to success is making a start ...
So I'll start ...
I enjoy social events and meeting people. I also like to spend quiet nights at home watching a foreign movie or preparing a nice meal. I've travelled to Europe, North Africa and South East Asia (does New Zealand count as overseas travel?). I have recently started doing some trekking and hiking and would love to do more. So if you are interested in travelling, exploring other cultures and seeing more of this wonderful world we may have something in common.
At a glance
|Age||53 years old||45 - 60 years old|
|Location||Darwin & Surrounds, NT||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Social, Sometimes Social|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Don't live with them, No children, Living with them, Sometimes living with them|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children||Possibly wants children, Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, No, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Diploma, Some college, Degree|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet, Vegetarian|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone wonderful. Intelligence, strength of character and kindness are traits I admire. If you enjoy stimulating conversations and leisurely meals please contact me. If you are 180 cm or taller and enjoy latin dancing and/or foreign films that will earn you extra points!!
- Like most people I like a diverse range of music. Some favourites are Nick Cave, Geoffrey Yunupingu, Neil Young and Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- I'm always reading something - fiction, non-fiction, the newspaper. My favourite authors are Graham Greene, Ernest Hemingway and Jane Austen.
- Movies & TV
- So many films, so little time ... mainstream, arthouse, action, thriller, drama, comedy, foreign language ... any well-made film is on my list.
- I ride my bike, walk, swim and dance to keep fit
- Other Interests
- Doing the crossword on Saturday mornings over a leisurely breakfast in a nice cafe - preferably with good company.