57, Female, Single, Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW
- Last online:
- 25 Sep '18
About me - headline
Join me on the next stage of my life.....
About me - description
To describe myself would be smart, intelligent, witty, flirty but faithful, playful but driven, soft yet edgy. Am very down to earth with a wicked sometimes warped sense of humour. I am a very supportive person. Friends are from varying walks of life....
I do not have time or inclination to get involved in mind games. I am seeking someone that has time to build a relation/friendship. It starts here - if you want to get to know me - send an email and then respond (pretty simple really - if you are serious). Feel that I need to be a bit blunt here - I am seeking a relationship (that will be built over time) however not interested in being a friend with benefits...!! No judgement - you are just at a different time of life than what I am.
I don't have an ideal person in mind - you know when you meet the person if there is chemistry and you go from there. Love the Northern Beaches BUT would move for the right man as long as I was near water...... love the Blue Mountains and can pretty well work from anywhere with my work ...
Love the outdoors - whether it be exploring country towns; cafes; comfortable both in dressing up and wearing jeans.....
Pretty well bought up on a motor bike so happy to hop on the back of one.... feminine tomboy...
A firm believer in KARMA. Having come through a number of lifes difficulties I have become a stronger person. Each obstacle that I have endured has bought me a step closer to my dream. The journey has been rocky, at times, however, I believe it will be worth it in the long run. Enlightenment is a wonderful thing.
Love to travel and explore this great land but so much more fun with someone by your side... have travelled to the UK, USA, Canada, NZ, South Pacific, India and just back from China...
At a glance
- 57 years old
- Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW
- Have no children at home - 1 child from 25 years old
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Taurus
- 5'5/165 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Right wing
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 45 - 65 years old
- Within 10km
- Single, Widowed, Divorced
- Mixed Race, White / Caucasian, Other Islander
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
- Hair colour - Grey, Light Brown, Black, Blonde, Dark Brown, Bald
- Occasional/social drinker
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
Would expect you to keep yourself fit without being fanatic. Someone that understands that happiness is not just a fulfillment of a list of expectations. Someone that doesnt rely on sms or skype as a means of communication.....
- Ministry of Sound-Chillout; Norah Jones (latest-beautiful); Rock 'n' roll; Classical; Elvis Presley; even a little C & W (Johnny Cash)Shania Twain;Andre Rieu; Neil Diamond;Robbie Williams; R & B; Jazz; Really anything except heavy metal or rap; depends on my mood;
- Autobiographies, lastest Top 10, thrillers; Latest readings:Shantaram - currently reading to follow up to it; 50 Shades of Grey; Jonestown; Antwone Fisher (autobio); Psychological thrillers; forensic; smutty stuff from time to time..
- Movies & TV
- Normal 'chickflicks'; True life movies; all Julia Roberts; Adventure; Crime; Audrey Hepburn; Black and White flicks... Have to be in the mood for a 'serious' movie.....Not big on science-fiction or horror (although it is an experience to watch one with me!!!);
- Rugby Union, League (Manly - sorry), Soccer, Cricket, Swimming.... Boxing, all water sports; Motor racing (cars and bikes) was bought up on a bike with a father that did Speedway.
- Other Interests
- Learning more about my spiritual side & realising that you need spiritual growth to grow; getting away from the city and shooting out for few hours and exploring; Orchids; annual trips to blue mountains for floral exhibitions, affinity with the outback and aboriginal culture