39, Male, Single, Tuggeranong, ACT
- Last online:
HeadlineA cheeky, fit, and active outdoorsy guy who likes to drink with God at the Sando and make hamburgers with Louis Burdett, so come on in and say hi...
Hey there, thanks for saying hi,
So about me? I can be quite shy at first, but once you get to know me, I'm an open, honest and down to earth sort of guy with a very dry sense of humour. I have a quick wit and can be quite cheeky, I also love to laugh at anything any time, I'm also quite romantic, with dinner, candles, and a movie always on the cards. Oh and, as you have probably guessed, I'm a big Whitlam's tragic who loves, loves, their music.
To stay fit and healthy for hiking and camping, I go running regularity and just got back into my local Parkrun, but you'll also see me doing the Bridge to Bridge a few times a week too. You'll often find me trudging the trails of the Blue Mountains, Namadgi, Kosciusko, or my favourite the Budawang National Park. You'll also see me walking around the lakes and on the slopes of the various hills around town too. I also love going to the movies, theatre, concerts, and seeing live music at pubs, but on the flip side snuggling up on the couch watching a DVD is a favourite too.
In 2012 I had a career change, from IT due to burnout, and now work in a job I really enjoy. My friends and family are important to me and love to see them as much as possible. I also love to drive and explore new places, with a two-week road trip a highlight. I would love to see Australia first, but have been to Singapore, Brunei, Vietnam, and Thailand, I would like to see Canada, New Zealand and Europe, given the chance. I am very much an animal person and would love a pet, I also quite enjoy a challenge, and usually have a jigsaw puzzle on the go, with a 3000 piece a highlight.
The 1800 characters are coming to end, so if you think we have something in common flash me a smile and blow a kiss and the rest as they say, could be history
At a glance
|Age||39 years old||25 - 45 years old|
|Location||Tuggeranong, ACT||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children, Sometimes living with them, Living with them, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Wants children||Wants children, Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Job role||Customer Service Role|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A hiking / running buddy ;-). Mutual interests aren't super critical, but someone to share my life with, who has a sense of adventure, caring, compassionate, down to earth, genuine, loves the outdoors, and a great sense of humour, would be a great start :-). Does that sound like you?
- I have a pretty eccentric taste in music, ranging from the 20's Big Band music, through the 50s / 60s rock and roll, right through to now, pretty much anything with a good bass line, involving a piano, or good lyrics. I would love to learn Jazz piano; the Whitlam's are my favourite band.
- I love to read, although haven't had time recently, my favourite genres are political thrillers, and WWII naval fiction. Favorite authors include Tom Clancy, and Bryce Courtney just to name a few. I have also been known to read the odd bio as well.
- Movies & TV
- I love going to the movies for the experience, so I'll pretty much see anything, but love RomComs, action and comedies, etc, fav movie is Das Boot. Fav shows are NCIS, NCIS LA and Homeland. Also enjoy reality TV, and love The Block and watch a bit of House Rules, The Voice, and MasterChef.
- Rugby League is my #1 sport followed by cricket in summer. I also get into the Olympic Games when on, and have a soft spot for rowing, for which I used to compete until injury intervened, I now umpire at local regattas when time allows. I'm also just getting back into running after a long layoff.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy dancing and have just started back with Swing, after a long break. I also enjoy hiking / bush walking and camping which I try to do regularly. I also love and collect Lego. I am also a member of the ACT Rural Fire Service. I also love to bake and make a Caramel Mud Cake to die for