28, Female, Single, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 07 Apr '18
HeadlineMust love dogs!
I really don't like filling these things out... It's very hard to write about yourself without sounding really wanky!
By day I am a secondary teacher of English and Psychology. I love my job! However, it is very time consuming and I am regularly bringing my work home with me. The rumour of teachers working 9-3 is certainly not true! My ideal night during busy times of the year is watching Netflix!
I love my golden retriever, my rabbit and all animals, and used to work as a veterinary nurse. I show my golden retriever in confirmation showing and hope to start up my own kennel in the near future, so I won¿t be the sort of girl to ever live in an apartment in the city.
I am not a big drinker, however, I am not a hermit and do love exploring new places and travelling. Brunch is a particular favourite.
I love my independence, but I am the sort of person that gives everything to the one i love.
I quote the simpsons constantly, and if you can't keep up with the references you will get bored and/or confused fast.
If you have any questions, or like what you see....please message me :-)
At a glance
- 28 years old
- Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'8/172 cm
- Star sign - Libra
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- Swinging voter
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 25 - 39 years old
- Within 25km
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average
- Have no children
- Education - Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate
- Senior Management, Executive, Business Owner, Management, Professional
What I'm looking for
Someone who can enjoy a good laugh but also be serious at the same time.Someone who loves going to the beach but also exploring. Someone who loves animals and is willing to take me as part of a package deal with my pets!
- Rhcp, pearl jam, the panics, whitley anything rock based and love alternative. Also am a diehard broadway fan so I can be found belting out show tunes at home
- Being an English teacher, I read a lot. However, I also enjoy the trash as much as the classics as it can be a great way to tune out!
- Movies & TV
- The Simpsons! Everything else is a second...
- AFL I also play mixed netball and love to swim
- Other Interests
- dog shows, Netflix, brunch, sunshine