47, Female, Divorced, Sutherland, NSW
HeadlineLooking for a nice guy. Interested in music, gym, country driving.
I'm 47, hazel eyes, longish brown hair, size 12, like to wear nice patterned dresses or jeans with heels. I keep active with weekly lane swimming at the pool, using the bike at the gym or going for a walk along the esplanade or beach. I have 2 kids in high school and 1 whom is now an adult.
I enjoy country driving, open landscapes, sunsets and river walks. Things in nature that inspire photography for me usually involve the way the sun looks through the clouds, or the perfect frame of the sea with the sand and rocks in the background.
I spent my 20's as a city commuter working in a corporate role in the CBD and attended TAFE of an evening. I enjoyed my lunches around the Harbour, the Quay, Botanic Gardens etc and still go there occasionally to be part of it all. For a holiday, I'd love to go back to Noosa and swim in the ti-tree lake or Yarrangobilly Caves thermal pool, maybe kayaking on a river or visit a historical site.
Just looking for a guy to go out with who has some shared interests for weekends. I work during the week and have room in my life for a relationship but not looking for something long term to happen overnight. I feel that long term relationships are built on great chemistry, having fun together, having similar values and a sense of humour.
Thanks for reading.
At a glance
- 47 years old
- Sutherland, NSW
- 5'5/165 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home - 3 children aged 13 to 19 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation
- Other Christian
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 44 - 54 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated
- at least 5'5/165 cm
- Personality - Private, Social, Sometimes Social
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average, A bit overweight
- Have children at home, Have no children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Education - High School, Some college, Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate
- Left wing, No strong political beliefs, Right wing, Swinging voter
What I'm looking for
A guy who has time to spend together on weekends or evenings, likes conversation, country or coastal drives. Keeps reasonably fit. Looking for a relationship with a guy who suits.
- Rock & Folk music, Peter Paul & Mary, Bob Dylan, Paul Kelly, surf guitar instrumentals, The Oils, Cold Chisel, U2, Dire Straits, Cat Stevens and Paul Kelly.
- Cookbooks, country style magazine, factual books like gardening, history, biographies, detective fiction.
- Movies & TV
- Detectives, comedies, drama, romance, documentaries and cooking. Seinfeld, Big Chill, Nottinghill, Breakfast at Tiffany's, The Graduate (loved the Simon & Garfunkel soundtrack).
- Currently doing gym once a week, also lane swimming and jogging after work. I spent a lot of time swimming at Nth Cronulla beach in my teens, did Nippers at Wanda and used to do athletics plus ice skating on weekends.
- Other Interests
- Country driving, museums, coffee, playing pool, guitar, music, weather photography. I graduated Uni. 2 years ago, enjoy my career and kids. I prefer salads, vegies, steak over processed and like some alternatives... almond milk, slow cooking and my kitchen garden!