47, Female, Divorced, Sutherland, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineLooking for a nice guy.
I'm 47, hazel eyes, longish brown hair, like to wear nice patterned dresses (10-12) or jeans with heels. I keep active with lane swimming, using the bike at the gym or going for a walk along the esplanade. I have 2 kids in high school and 1 whom is now an adult. I also have 1 house cat..
I spent my 20's city commuting to a CBD corporate role and attended evening TAFE. I enjoyed my lunches around the Harbour, the Quay, Botanic Gardens etc and still go there occasionally to be part of it all. I returned to university in my early 40's after having kids and have really just graduated my degree.
I love play on words, one liners and humour like Seinfeld or the conversational style like on The Panel show. If you can share a sense of humour then it's a good start. Sitting around a table and telling a story or two, a bit of banter, sharing a meal is another great way to relax on a weekend, add a fireplace and it's a perfect setting.
Country driving, open landscapes, sunsets and river walks appeal to me. Things in nature that inspire photography for me usually involve the way the sun looks through the clouds, or the perfect frame of the sea with the sand and rocks in the background. For a holiday, I'd love to go back to Noosa for a week and swim in the ti-tree lake or Yarrangobilly thermal pool, or kayak on a river. I'd like to visit a historical site or look around all the Canberra landmarks and exhibits.
I'd like to find a guy to go out with who has some shared interests for weekends as I work 4 days during the week in my career. I feel that relationships are built on great chemistry, having fun together, similar values, being able to trust each other and a sense of humour.
Thanks for reading,
At a glance
- 47 years old
- Sutherland, NSW
- 5'5/165 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home - 3 children aged 13 to 19 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation
- Other Christian
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 42 - 55 years old
- Within 250km
- Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced
- at least 5'5/165 cm
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Very Social, Social, Private
- Body Type - Average, A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic
- Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have children at home
- Don't want children
- Education - Post Graduate, Some college, Degree, Diploma
- Technical, Management, Professional, Business Owner, Tradesperson
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
A guy who likes country drives, being outdoors. bushwalking, swimming, music and enjoys conversation. Keeps reasonably fit and looking for a relationship with someone who suits. GSOH, chemistry and attraction is a must for me. At a similar stage so we have a chance to build a relationship over time.
- Rock & Folk, Dylan, Paul Kelly, surf guitar instrumentals, Classical Gas, hymns, bagpipes, harmonica, chamber orchestras, The Oils, Chisel, U2, Bob Marley, Techno, Music trivia nights. I'm always discovering new songs or music styles.
- Cookbooks, country style, factual books, e.g. history, biographies, detective fiction.
- Movies & TV
- Detectives, Seinfeld, drama, romance, documentaries and cooking. ABC Landline & RN, Gardening Australia and chilled out talk shows, e.g. The Panel. Movies with soundtracks like The Big Chill and Nottinghill. I really liked MASH, Hawkeye was a great character, likewise MacGyver.
- Gym once a week, also lane swimming or jogging after work. I recently ran a 5kms cross country, but 2km is my preferred run length. I spent a lot of time swimming at Cronulla Beach in my teens, also did Nippers at the beach and athletics.
- Other Interests
- Coffee, playing pool or guitar, country meanderings and museums like Canberra, weather photography. I graduated my university degree 2 years ago, enjoy my career and kids. I prefer salads, vegies, steak over processed and like some alternatives...almond milk and my kitchen garden!