47, Female, Divorced, Sutherland, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineCity girl, loves country driving, swimming, rock and folk music. Looking for a nice guy...
I'm 47, hazel eyes, longish brown hair, like to wear nice patterned dresses or jeans with heels. I keep active with weekly lane swimming at the pool, using the bike at the gym or going for a walk along the esplanade or beach. Average or athletic, you can decide when me meet! Some of these photos are from before the gym now.
I enjoy country driving to The South Western Slopes of NSW having spent a lot of time there throughout the years. I love hills, open landscapes, sunsets and river walks. Things in nature that inspire photography for me usually involve the way the sun looks through the clouds, or the perfect frame of the sea with the sand and rocks in the background, whatever the sea has tossed up on the shoreline or ships out to sea, barely visible on the horizon.
I spent my 20's as a city commuter working in the finance sector by day and attended TAFE of an evening. I enjoyed my lunches around the Harbour, the Quay, Botanic Gardens etc and still go there occasionally to be part of it all.
I love listening to music (rock, classical and folk mainly) and swimming. I enjoy the depth in conversations but also general banter about nothing, especially around a fireplace.
Hoping to meet a nice guy..
At a glance
|Age||47 years old||43 - 57 years old|
|Location||Sutherland, NSW||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius|
|Personality||Social||Sometimes Social, Private, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, A bit overweight, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Living with them, Sometimes living with them, No children, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Some college, High School, Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation||Accounting, Consulting, Education / Science, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Defence / Emergency Services, IT / Telecoms, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Agricultural, Trades / Services, Financial Services, Construction, Government, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Customer Service / Call Centres|
|Job role||Professional||Customer Service Role, Senior Management, Tradesperson, Executive, Professional, Business Owner, Technical, Management|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A guy who has time to spend together on weekends or evenings after work and likes conversation. Likes driving to country towns or Canberra to see a show or museum, historical exhibits, explore landscapes and farm gates or be out and about together. Keeps reasonably fit.
- Rock & Folk, Peter Paul & Mary, Bob Dylan, Paul Kelly, bagpipes, bongos, harmonica, flute, surf guitar instrumentals and sea shanties, bush music, story music...The Oils, Cold Chisel, U2, Dire Straits, Cat Stevens and Paul Kelly.
- Cookbooks, country style magazine, factual books like gardening, relationships, history of events, biographies, science and home decorating style books. My favourite genre was detective fiction.
- Movies & TV
- Detectives, comedies, drama, romance, documentaries and cooking. Seinfeld, Big Chill, Nottinghill, Breakfast at Tiffany's. I'm more interested in listening to music or walking of a night over watching specific TV shows.
- Lane Swimming at the Olympic pool, running or power walking after work locally. I can also play pool. I go to the gym for the bike, walking machine and rowing machine fitness ball work once a week. I spent a lot of time at Cronulla beaches in my teens and used to do athletics and ice-skating.
- Other Interests
- Country driving, river walks, museums and coffee. Weather photography. I love music, graduated Uni. 2 years ago, enjoy my career and kids. I prefer simple foods like salads, vegies, steak. I rarely drink wine...but have a sneaky half-bottle of old beer in my bar fridge which is probably flat by now.