46, Female, Single, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
- 13 Aug '18
HeadlinePassionate and positive, looking for chemistry.
Energetic, easy going and caring.
I keep a fairly balanced lifestyle doing things I love - generally fit and healthy, eating out and spending time with friends and family. While I'm not a homebody, sometimes a lazy weekend at home is the best. Travel is a passion and I love the idea of spontaneously escaping for the weekend or just breakfast by the beach.
Life is good and would love to find the right person to share it with!
To clarify, I don't have kids but comfortable if you do.
At a glance
- 46 years old
- Sydney City, NSW
- 5'5/165 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Taurus
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Education - Degree
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 40 - 50 years old
- Within 50km
- Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced
- Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
What I'm looking for
A genuine, compassionate guy who likes to get out and about but also doesn't mind just hanging out. Is comfortable in his own skin and can have a laugh!
- All kinds... to dance to, exercise to and chill to!
- I occasionally lose myself in a good book.
- Movies & TV
- Movies more the TV. Anything from action, comedy, drama, romance and who could say no to a good Marvel movie! Horror and thrillers are two big exceptions.
- Like to generally keep fit with Pilates, the gym or an occasional run. I enjoy snow skiing, kayaking and indoor rock climbing (unfortunately not as often as I would like). Football, car racing and tennis are great to watch live.
- Other Interests
- Love food, wine, travel and new experiences. Summer is a time to get out and about, maybe to the beach, camping or an outdoor festival. Occasionally I like to wander around an art or photo exhibition.