41, Female, Single, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 18 Oct '18
About me - headline
let's start with a chat....
About me - description
Love creativity, nature, beach, forest, painting, social progress, human values.
I'm very into healing-arts and strategy. Yep - an unusual mix.
I'm quite business minded - more for the humanity rather than the $. But you need $ to do good work. So I'm up for creating both.
I'm into this ( you don't have to be ) I'm kind of a deep thinker and spiritual yet practical in nature.
I have worked a lot in the past ( as well as travelled ) and focused on creating a more simple and enjoyable life with health, enjoyment and life balance.
I'm creating a life that I love and looking for a partner who is into creating their life too & have fun doing that.
I'm on the fitness train... I had an injury which meant I could not exercise and now... rebalancing from that time... in progress... health and wellbeing are very important to me.
I am looking for a man with smarts & similar values, who walks to their own beat, independent thinker and open to the mysteries of life. Lets start with a chat - say hi :)
At a glance
- 41 years old
- Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Taurus
- 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Degree
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- New Age
- Left wing
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 35 - 43 years old
- Within 50km
- Want children, Possibly want children
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social
- at least 5'6/167 cm
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
What I'm looking for
Real, honest, sexy minded, good hearted, compassionate, fun, interesting, life smarts, aware, communicator...lover, good friend.
- Love music - anything with a good beat, peacefully, soulful, funky ( everything but death metal )
- Have been reading for enjoyment more lately.....I have heaps of books and don't get to read them.....usually spiritual, personal development or work related books ... could easily be encouraged to read other stuff :)
- Movies & TV
- Everything but horror movies ( too much! )
- Walking in nature ( walked the camino in Spain ) swimming enjoy exercising with others
- Other Interests
- I love spending time at the beach, winter and summer. I love traveling, Sunday breakfast, walking in nature, hanging out with friends. Painting, singing, galleries, coffee, going out to dinner, snuggling :) & a glass of wine ..