49, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
- 18 Jan '18
HeadlineThe Road Less Travelled
- generous to a fault, unique, diverse in my interests, sociable, comfortable in my own skin, physically active (daily sport/physical activity), intelligent, quirky, independent, friendly, worldly in outlook, experienced with diverse aspects of life - travel, business, relationships, take responsibility for my own financial independence, read widely and am busy with life
I travel a lot (for business & pleasure) - unusual work situation. Off to France for a couple of weeks in July, UK & US also this year.
I am not:
- married or attached, not a blonde supermodel (yeah too bad), not stupid, not naive (okay maybe I still have a grasp of innocence - aka hope' ;-) ), not looking for a knight in shining armor to save me, not high-maintenance or a shy or retiring wall-flower
What I want:
- fun, friendship, intimacy, sharing experiences and creating memories with a kindred spirit and life partner
- self-assured and secure in yourself, possess more than half a brain (this is not synonymous with academic qualifications), worldly in outlook (well-travelled and have explored many facets of life in business and relationships), able to pay your own way (and able to secure your own future financial independence), widely-read, possess social skills and etiquette, respect and consideration, physically active (sport/fitness), someone with sufficient faith to commit to 'projects', 'people/relationships', lives and acts (rather than talks at life), imperfect (you've made mistakes and learned), currently in a good place in your life and you are having fun
I'd like to think I expect of you what I expect of myself.
Hopefully we chat, have similar interests, are attracted to each other and commence a friendship to see what transpires. :-)
At a glance
|Age||49 years old||47 - 57 years old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 10km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo|
|Personality||Very Social, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any, No|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Some college, Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Job role||Senior Management||Management, Professional, Senior Management, Other, Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs, Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
You're self assured and confident without arrogance or entitlement... in other words you have social skills, manners and are sensitive to others. You are independent and are looking for a partner to SHARE life with - laugh, give, receive, learn, teach, play. you 'get' that the journey IS the goal.
- jazz, classical, latin, dance - house, soul....
- I love good books but confess I've not had any time this past year to devote to much reading. Favourite authors - Tim Winton, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Peter Carey.... Don't mind crime fiction for the plane.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch TV. I watch movies on planes and I download TV series that have been rated for their actors, storylines, writing (Ray Donovan, Rake, Silk, Sherlock Holmes, House of Cards).
- Will have a go at most sports. I cycle, run and swim. I ski and hike. I'm a lousy golfer and will eventually get better at it when I choose to play more often. I'm not really a spectator of sports though.
- Other Interests
- Food, navel-gazing, underwater basket-weaving (kidding), my friends, my nieces and nephew and my god-children.