49, Female, Single, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 20 Jan '18
HeadlineIf all else fails, just breathe
Wow, not sure how comfortable I am selling my virtues, but here goes!
I have 3 gorgeous kids, all independent teens. I am a private person and hold the values of integrity and honesty steadfastly.
I love listening to music and seeing it live - have no personal talent in that area, but as I say, I am an important part of the music industry : I buy it !
I actually have bright red hair at the moment, so my pics may not accurately reflect how I look but that changes all the time! I have lived in Melbourne for 20 years, I am divorced after 25 years of marriage. I am at cross road in life where I am starting over, I am independent financially and am interested in exploring and re-exploring life and what it has to offer.
I am committed to social justice and work in the community sector and enjoy my work immensely, but one cannot love on work alone! I am a private kind of gal, down to earth and can see humour and goodness in most things.
At a glance
|Age||49 years old||49 - 54 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes||Don't live with them, Living with them, No children, Sometimes living with them|
- Music is so important to me! Lots of loves The Go betweens, Spiderbait, pixies, david bowie , Morrissey, The Smith¿s, heapsindie stuff , alternative country , some folk ( it¿s the Irish roots!) - lots really! No ACDC though!
- Love Australian lit, no fluff , love a clever funny book. LAtely I have been drawn to a little Buddhism and philosophy
- Movies & TV
- Indie, sadly I watch way too much netflix . I prefer independent movies
- meh. I prefer walks and a bit of yoga.
- Other Interests
- live bands, collecting vintage treasures, camping, markets, people watching, laughing, lazy days drinking tea and reading papers. I enjoy seeing the good that is around me!