37, Male, Single, Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
- 24 Jun '18
HeadlineGreat Laughs, Times, Company, Food and Wine.
A spontaneous and adventurous kind of guy when it comes to my free time and opportunities. I will rarely pass up a chance at a new experience, seize an opportunity or to go somewhere new. I work hard and am ambitious so really value my down time and do my best to make the most of it. In a really great place in life right now after setting some goals some time back and managing to fulfil them just hoping to find that last piece to the puzzle to enjoy it all with.
A lover of wining and dining out. I'm still searching for that perfect sunday morning breakfast spot...actually brunch spot after a sleep in. Any tips?
A true waterbaby it has always been such a huge part of my life leisure, sport and career.
I'm always happiest when surrounded by good company no matter what sort of environment from formal to backyard bbq.
Just hope to find someone who is up for some living and laughs and just see where it takes us. Someone to wander aimlessly around the Freo markets with, some event or festival.
Please excuse the lack of face pic, keeping a little privacy on here but happy to grant access to gallery pics if you make contact.
Just a heads up so no surprises I work a set fifo roster 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Its ok for now but won't be forever and i'm slowly working my way out of it. Leaves me lots of time for getaways together and work day lunch break visits as when i'm home my time is flexible ;) I can understand if put off its not for everyone.
I would like to meet up or at least talk on the phone at some stage rather than just email to see if the chemistry is there, it really is the only way.
At a glance
- 37 years old
- Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- 6'1/185 cm
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma
- Trades / Services
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 28 - 38 years old
- Within 75km
- 5'0/152 cm - 5'11/180 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Slim, Average, Athletic
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children
- Want children, Possibly want children
What I'm looking for
I don't believe in looking for a 'type' a believer in chemistry. You know when a connection is there and the sparks are flying. If any of these describe you fun loving, an adventurous spirit, active, healthy living, happy in their own skin, independent we are off to a great start.
- Triple J Styles
- Autobiographies, Action, Comedy, Robert Ludlum, Tolkien, Health Mags, Hunger Games
- Movies & TV
- Anything and everything. Enjoy going to the movies for a simple night out but go all out Gold Class or La Premiere style for the blockbusters.
- AFL, Adrenalin, Rugby Union, F1,
- Other Interests
- Kitesurfing, fitness, swimming, outdoors, adventure racing, recently found my inner yogi and loving it :)