37, Male, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 21 Oct '18
About me - headline
Writer's block, commence now!
About me - description
Hi there, thanks for stopping by.
I am fit, I like keeping active and enjoy the great outdoors... hitting the beach, surfing, football (soccer), swimming, picnics, BBQ's, gym, good food, going out (dinner, movies, stand-up comedy, concerts etc) and generally having a good time. I love being outdoors and making the most of my time off, especially with friends and family.
However I am equally happy cooking dinner and having a cosy night in with a glass of wine and a good movie.
Music is a passion of mine. I have been playing solo acoustic gigs for 8 years and absolutely love it.
I'm a genuine, caring, fun and trustworthy guy who'd ultimately like to meet someone likewise.
At a glance
- 37 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Social
- 6'0/183 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Defence / Emergency Services
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Like pets but do not have any
his ideal partner
- 26 - 45 years old
- Within 100km
- at least 5'1/154 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
- Pretty much anything and everything (except hip-hop and country! haha) Anberlin to Angus & Julia Stone. Ellie Goulding to Eskimo Joe. Coldplay to City and Colour. Jake Bugg to John Mayer. Karnivool to The Kooks. Paramore to Pendulum. Love heading to gigs, too.
- I always have a book beside the bed. They're usually a murder-mystery or thriller... but I also enjoy a good biography.
- Movies & TV
- QI, An Idiot Abroad, Game of Thrones, Brooklyn 99, Davinci's Demons, also have a soft spot for Selling Houses Australia
- Football (soccer) .. I'm a Brisbane Roar fan and head to most matches at Suncorp stadium. Surfing, gym, running, tennis ..
- Other Interests
- My acoustic guitar!