28, Female, Single, Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
HeadlineTell me your story!
Hello! I thought I'd give this a go as I would like to meet some people I wouldn't normally meet!
I'm a Social Worker, I love what I do and I am very passionate about it. I love meeting people from all walks of life and finding out about them and listening to the stories they have to tell.
I have been described as friendly, kind and compassionate and I do my best to live up to this description in whatever I do. Although, like everybody else I am far from perfect. I am also sarcastic and can be pretty blunt. I'd say I'm a mix of extrovert and introvert as well as confident and shy.
I'd like to meet someone who can deal with my sarcasm and banter and give it back just as good as he gets. I'm not interested in playing games (unless it's cards against humanity, as that game is hilarious). I want someone to go on adventures with whether it's big and planned or small and spontaneous. I'm not great at the dating thing so someone who communicates well and is patient would be appreciated.
At a glance
- 28 years old
- Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- 5'7/170 cm
- Star sign - Scorpio
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 28 - 36 years old
- Within 50km
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Personality - Private, Social, Sometimes Social, Very Social
- Body Type - Average, Athletic, Slim
- Have no children
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone who is kind, honest, has some ambition and is passionate.
- I like most music except classical and metal. I like top 40 stuff most of the time with a some slightly more alternative music thrown in. I also like old music.
- I love to read, but I dont read anywhere much as I used to. I enjoy biographies and trashy fiction mainly.
- Movies & TV
- Pretty much anything that isn't really old and that isn't scary!
- Really not a sports fan, but don't mind watching a game of rugby occasionally. I do go the gym regularly to keep in shape but there is no way I could be classed as a gym junky!