34, Male, Single, Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
- 19 May '18
HeadlineDon't sit around waiting for a miracle to happen.
I have been in Australia for just over 18 months now and I love my new home and my new life here. Health and fitness is very important to me. I love my job although it can be demanding but I still find time for those close to me and to enjoy myself.
I prefer a bar over a club and a good cafe. I love my sport mostly soccer and tennis but I'm getting into AFL now that I know what's happening lol. I love to cook especially Spainish food and now that im in oz i take any chance i can to work on my BBQ skills.
I enjoy doing the things most people do lol. if you would like to find out more come say hi.
At a glance
- 34 years old
- Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- 5'11/180 cm
- Star sign - Aquarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Want children
- Have pets
- Defence / Emergency Services
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 25 - 35 years old
- Within 25km
What I'm looking for
I would like to meet someone who has a positive outlook on life someone who wants something from it and has some drive and ambition. I want to be with someone who wants to try new things not afraid to try a new type of food or travel to a new country. Just being a nice girl who I can enjoy life with
- I enjoy all kinds of music like rudimental, Sam smith, Paolo Nutini, Rod Stewart, Sticky fingers, Calvin Harris, kid ink, Ed Sheeran, Wretch 32, Tinnie Tempah, Coldplay, Mumford and sons, Rita Ora, kid Kudi, James Blunt and so on. I like to think I will give anything a go regardless of the genre.
- I don't read much but when I do I like to read autobiographies.
- Movies & TV
- I don't tend to watch much TV but when I do I like comedy, documentaries, shows like Luther, peep show, father ted, still game, I.T crowd, Seinfeld and others. I also love anything by David Attenborough and Louie Theroux. Movies wise I like all types and I'm open to suggestions.
- I love soccer, tennis and F1, AFL and training in the gym I really enjoy running and getting out on my bike.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy getting to gigs when I can and I love comedy and again always looking for who us coming to town to get to see them.