Headline“My time is your time...”
I'm a fairly creative and positive guy. Career during the week in Brisbane City, surf by weekend. I love getting out and appreciating life either on the coast or in the hinterland. I like photography, design and occasional adventures. I'm part nerd on my mac, the other part outgoing and adventurous. My ideal date would have a mutual attraction, nice meal, somewhere near the beach with great conversation and a connection that's reciprocated but, to be honest, a great start would be a chat and possible brunch/Brekky...I can be cheeky too (in a good way)! I like to cook, I'm learning to surf as well as body boarding and would like to try indoor rock climbing. I like all kinds of music too as it was something I use to do. I'm an I.T consultant in enterprise but not necessarily a typical I.T person. Technically I'm a UI/UX Designer and Front End Developer. I'm happy in life, with a strong career but also have time for someone new in my life. Any pictures are with either my twin sister or older sister. I'm confident, social and outgoing but definitely someone who is not dominant nor alpha male. I enjoy the quiet times too and love the natural environment.
At a glance
|Age||37 years old||27 - 40 years old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Separated, Divorced, Single|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who "makes" time who's happy in life, looking for a life partner. A positive disposition and good sense of humour. Someone who likes the coast, EOY travel and getting out and about. Even someone who just wants a good guy in their life....
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- All kinds. Just ask - Rufus, Bonobo, The Beatles, Arcade Fire, Florence and the machine, Drum Poet Podcast, King Gizzard and the Lizzard Wizard, Agoria, Tash Saltana, Latin Rhythm and Blues. To many to mention....
- Generally non-fiction, creative or interesting as well as online reading, research and training.
- Movies & TV
- Not much T.V. It's been two years without it... I Love all kinds of movies (Fav being Amelie) When Harry met Sally, Art House, Docco, Comedy... Stranger Things was one series I watched on netflix ;) Bill Cunningham New York, ABC, SBS, The Grand Budapest Hotel....Watching rugby.
- Surfing and bodyboarding. I'm up for most things. I really want to try indoor rock climbing. Bush walking & trekking.
- Other Interests
- Photography, design, creative industries, charity, bush walking, travel, music, web development, street art, art without pretention, professional courses, the beach, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Noosa, Montville, Byron Bay & people...