39, Female, Separated, Gungahlin, ACT
- Last online:
- 22 Sep '18
About me - headline
It's the little things in life that make me smile.
About me - description
I'm fun loving, open minded and an empath with straight and honest communication. Very spiritual but not religious, strong belief that everything happens for a reason and will try to find the positive in any situation. I try very hard to live a life of non-judgement.
Almost divorced with two children part time. Family and friends are extremely important to me. There is always give and take in every relationship but at the end of the day there should be balance.
Love getting outdoors but also happy to stay in. Being able to laugh, relax with each other is important but equally as important is being comfortable in times of silence. Time to meditate is important to me. A good day is one where I have learnt something about myself, a great day is when I get to share it with someone.
I work hard at balancing mind, body and spirit, all which comes naturally when you're having fun and enjoying life.
Focus on personal, professional development and leadership in my professional career. There is always something to learn.
At a glance
- 39 years old
- Gungahlin, ACT
- Sometimes have children at home - 2 children aged 8 to 11 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Libra
- 5'6/167 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Diploma
- Defence / Emergency Services
- Senior Management
- Occasional/social drinker
- Other special diet
- New Age
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 35 - 50 years old
- Within 50km
- Personality - Private, Social, Sometimes Social
- at least 5'7/170 cm
What I'm looking for
Fun loving and down to earth, open minded. Structured but not too serious. Likes the outdoors and understands the importance of chill time. Looking for my equal to learn and grow with.
- All types of music, not country. Anything with a good beat I can dance around the house to.
- Don't get much time to read and have about five books started. My lastest started is Mind by Daniel Siegel.
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch a lot of tv but love a good comedy or drama, little bit of scifi. Would like to get to the movies more often.
- Played most sports in my younger years. Exercise regularly either at the gym or outdoors, unfortunately I can't run due to long term injury.
- Other Interests
- After someone to have some fun with and a few meaningful conversations with. Half my time is spent with my kids and chasing after them the other half is personal discovery and trying to have some fun.